[REL] Kapil's Instant House Construction - [KIHC 0.1.61]

Kapil

Realy good update!

Following bugs are solved:

1.) /leave now works after /buildhouse

2.) And ALL ( :) ) other commands works :)

Following bugs are still exist:

1.) /buildhouse works when not loged in, so for all peaple, not only for admins (Yes...my ACL.xml is absolutely clear and i tested it on two servers)

2.) The Clan tag bug still exist! (pleas fix it)

And i have a Proposal:

When whe go in a house icon, the infos like /enter, /buy etc. shows up, but there only works when the player are entered the house, right?

But when i entered the house, there is only writen /leave to leave the house (or so).

I think its better when all the infos like /enter, /buy etc. only shows up when the player entered the house, because only then it works, can you follow me?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u need to replace your acl.xml with this http://kihc.pastebin.com/m56722c09 , the default xml.

Even i had that problem, but when i did this it worked.

Clan Tag

i tried with name [xD]Kapil :) it worked properly.

And i have a Proposal:

When whe go in a house icon, the infos like /enter, /buy etc. shows up, but there only works when the player are entered the house, right?

But when i entered the house, there is only writen /leave to leave the house (or so).

- When u enter pickup

- /enter | /buy | /rent | /info showsup

these work when outside the house.

- When u enter house

- /leave showsup

it works inside the house.

- When u buy a house( or someone sells it ).

- /withdraw | /setrent | /sell showsup

they work when u own the house.

- When u rent a house

- /unrent showsup

it works only if u rent a house.

u need to replace your acl.xml with this http://kihc.pastebin.com/m56722c09 , the default xml.

Clan Tag

And i have a Proposal:

- When u enter pickup

- When u enter house

- /leave showsup

it works inside the house.

- When u buy a house( or someone sells it ).

- /withdraw | /setrent | /sell showsup

they work when u own the house.

- When u rent a house

- /unrent showsup

it works only if u rent a house.

Oh crap, i found a BBIIGG leak: when you change your name to a admin name, you a able to use /buildhouse, without login!!!

The answer is on the first line, my login name is writen without the clan tag, but my nick name is with it, so it don´t work too (not good for security reasons!)

- When u enter pickup

Yes, but when you type for example /buy outside, it says you need to go inside, so its better when the "command info window" in the chatbox only shows up, when you are inside. When you a outside, a outputchatbox like "Go inside to see more commands" or so, is better! You need to think about the chat traffic, when many players chats, the "command info window" from outside is already not to see...

Oh crap, i found a BBIIGG leak: when you change your name to a admin name, you a able to use /buildhouse, without login!!!

The answer is on the first line, my login name is writen without the clan tag, but my nick name is with it, so it don´t work too (not good for security reasons!)

- When u enter pickup

Yes, but when you type for example /buy outside, it says you need to go inside, so its better when the "command info window" in the chatbox only shows up, when you are inside. When you a outside, a outputchatbox like "Go inside to see more commands" or so, is better! You need to think about the chat traffic, when many players chats, the "command info window" from outside is already not to see...

i dont think so, bcoz in that case anyone can use BanIP function. Maybe it recognizes u as admin even if u dont login. Anyway i will put a check if he is logged in, in next version.

he answer is on the first line, my login name is writen without the clan tag, but my nick name is with it, so it don´t work too (not good for security reasons!)

:?

i dont think so, bcoz in that case anyone can use BanIP function. Maybe it recognizes u as admin even if u dont login. Anyway i will put a check if he is logged in, in next version.

he answer is on the first line, my login name is writen without the clan tag, but my nick name is with it, so it don´t work too (not good for security reasons!)

i dont think so, bcoz in that case anyone can use BanIP function. Maybe it recognizes u as admin even if u dont login.

No, you add a admin when you add the name from accounts.xml to acl.xml in the admin group, and on your scripts its still enough to change the ingame nick to a name that is on the admin group in the acl.xml, i tested it two times!

So a

i will put a check if he is logged in, in next version.
is needed, yea :D
?? - Do you mean i not should use a loginname that´s not my nickname? i am sure 70% from all players have a other loginname as her nickname :wink:
i dont think so, bcoz in that case anyone can use BanIP function. Maybe it recognizes u as admin even if u dont login.

No, you add a admin when you add the name from accounts.xml to acl.xml in the admin group, and on your scripts its still enough to change the ingame nick to a name that is on the admin group in the acl.xml, i tested it two times!

So a

i will put a check if he is logged in, in next version.
is needed, yea :D
?? - Do you mean i not should use a loginname that´s not my nickname? i am sure 70% from all players have a other loginname as her nickname :wink:

Ok tested new version

I can build a house now and are directly warped into the house

i can leave

i cant set cost (so i cant buy the house cus it sais not for sale)

and after i build im not able to enter the house anymore either

/details work

I tried this logged in as admin with [TTH] tag and also with a different nick (with no adminrights) not logged in and logged in

Ok tested new version

I can build a house now and are directly warped into the house

i can leave

i cant set cost (so i cant buy the house cus it sais not for sale)

and after i build im not able to enter the house anymore either

/details work

I tried this logged in as admin with [TTH] tag and also with a different nick (with no adminrights) not logged in and logged in

Are you fix this? 50p posted a good way i think :)

I can´t use the current version, its realy to unsecure

I don´t want to stress you, its only a question :)

no not now, tomorow :S i dont want to make tiny updates.

anyway http://kihc.pastebin.com/ here is the script, replace it

with the KIHC.lua and it willl check if the player is logged in

and has admin rights and then allow him to do /buildhouse.

Are you fix this? 50p posted a good way i think :)

I can´t use the current version, its realy to unsecure

I don´t want to stress you, its only a question :)

no not now, tomorow :S i dont want to make tiny updates.

anyway http://kihc.pastebin.com/ here is the script, replace it

with the KIHC.lua and it willl check if the player is logged in

and has admin rights and then allow him to do /buildhouse.