[REL] Kapil's Instant House Construction - [KIHC 0.1.61]

Kapil

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unziped in to a map file ? what does that mean.

All u need to do is Download KIHC.zip create a new folder in the resource name KIHC and unzip your KIHC.zip into that folder.

Yah, I grabbed all the files outta the KIHC.zip, place them in a folder named "KIHC". Then I looked @ admin panel, gives me "Failed To Load". When I remove the its gone, but the resource is gone too.

unziped in to a map file ? what does that mean.

All u need to do is Download KIHC.zip create a new folder in the resource name KIHC and unzip your KIHC.zip into that folder.

Yah, I grabbed all the files outta the KIHC.zip, place them in a folder named "KIHC". Then I looked @ admin panel, gives me "Failed To Load". When I remove the its gone, but the resource is gone too.

Well imo the whole include resource thing is totally wrong because the way i understand the instructions you are including the running resource into itself and that's why it outputs an error to the console...

I tried it without the line and it worked very well only the hasObjectPermission check didnt because you check a player instead of an acl object but after fixing that it worked.

I think restricting the /buildhouse command in the acl.xml is a much easier and more flexable way if you also want to give moderators the ability to build houses.

Well imo the whole include resource thing is totally wrong because the way i understand the instructions you are including the running resource into itself and that's why it outputs an error to the console...

I tried it without the line and it worked very well only the hasObjectPermission check didnt because you check a player instead of an acl object but after fixing that it worked.

I think restricting the /buildhouse command in the acl.xml is a much easier and more flexable way if you also want to give moderators the ability to build houses.

ahhh it's just that i missunderstood the instructions. For me it sounds like you should add the include resource stuff into the meta.xml of the KIHC resource... nobody said it has to be in the meta.xml of the gamemode that is running.

But basically you could just start the resource by hand because the include resource tag does the same but autimatically with the start of the gamemode...

Also it should work very well if you just start the zipped resource.

ahhh it's just that i missunderstood the instructions. For me it sounds like you should add the include resource stuff into the meta.xml of the KIHC resource... nobody said it has to be in the meta.xml of the gamemode that is running.

But basically you could just start the resource by hand because the include resource tag does the same but autimatically with the start of the gamemode...

Also it should work very well if you just start the zipped resource.