[REL] Kapil's Instant House Construction - [KIHC 0.1.61]

Kapil

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, found the bug u had, will be fixed as soon as possible.

EDIT:

omg, well there is no bug, but the problem is that xml cant create a

node with a number at its first character( dunno if it is only number may also be special characters ).

So try joining with a name which starts with a ALPHABET.

the next version will include this check, and setplayers name accordingly.

ok, found the bug u had, will be fixed as soon as possible.

EDIT:

omg, well there is no bug, but the problem is that xml cant create a

node with a number at its first character( dunno if it is only number may also be special characters ).

So try joining with a name which starts with a ALPHABET.

the next version will include this check, and setplayers name accordingly.

Same here still cant enter house

also i cant login as scripter nomore it looks like its autologin now cus i can build

If you read the changelog on the download site, you'd know there is no /scripter command any more.

Same here still cant enter house

also i cant login as scripter nomore it looks like its autologin now cus i can build

If you read the changelog on the download site, you'd know there is no /scripter command any more.

thanks for new version!

now i was able to go inside and use other commands :)

but /house enter is a little bit buggy i think. by me it works ~10 times and then nothing happens. I know in the changelog you write that this is fixed, but by me it don´t work sometimes.

But - i was able to go inside =)

thanks for new version!

now i was able to go inside and use other commands :)

but /house enter is a little bit buggy i think. by me it works ~10 times and then nothing happens. I know in the changelog you write that this is fixed, but by me it don´t work sometimes.

But - i was able to go inside =)

as the pickups were a bit buggy in MTA, when u do /house enter, it check whether you are within 5m radius from the pickup. If you are within the radius you will be set inside, else you wont.

If i didnt implement this, ppl can just do /house enter from a far distance from the house, and cheat players. It will be used as a sort of teleport, which wont be good for rp servers.

as the pickups were a bit buggy in MTA, when u do /house enter, it check whether you are within 5m radius from the pickup. If you are within the radius you will be set inside, else you wont.

If i didnt implement this, ppl can just do /house enter from a far distance from the house, and cheat players. It will be used as a sort of teleport, which wont be good for rp servers.

nono, i am near enought, but sometimes i still don´t get teleported.

But i am near enought because i get the warnings when i write /house enter

WARNING: KIHC.lua: Bad argument @ 'xmlNodeFindSubNode' - Line: 392 
WARNING: KIHC.lua: Bad argument @ 'xmlNodeGetAttribute' - Line: 393 

15% from testing i get inside, the rest i still stand on the marker after typing /house enter (on the newest version)

nono, i am near enought, but sometimes i still don´t get teleported.

But i am near enought because i get the warnings when i write /house enter

WARNING: KIHC.lua: Bad argument @ 'xmlNodeFindSubNode' - Line: 392WARNING: KIHC.lua: Bad argument @ 'xmlNodeGetAttribute' - Line: 393

15% from testing i get inside, the rest i still stand on the marker after typing /house enter (on the newest version)