Replace multiple models

Is it possible to replace more than one vehicle models in the game? I replaced the hydra and it worked perfectly. But when I made another lua to replace the seasparrow the original hydra got back to the game and only the new seasparrow works well now. Any ideas?

Is it possible to replace more than one vehicle models in the game? I replaced the hydra and it worked perfectly. But when I made another lua to replace the seasparrow the original hydra got back to the game and only the new seasparrow works well now. Any ideas?

Ok. It's working now. One more thing... Can I use vice city vehicles in the game? I've tried to replace a car with the Batmobil. The Batmobil is for GTA VC. I made the replacing resource like the others but it doesn't replaces anything in the game.

And one another :D Is it possible to spawn a vehicle in a specified location with a new replaced model while all the other vehicles with the same ID are using the original model?

Thx for any replys

Ok. It's working now. One more thing... Can I use vice city vehicles in the game? I've tried to replace a car with the Batmobil. The Batmobil is for GTA VC. I made the replacing resource like the others but it doesn't replaces anything in the game.

And one another :D Is it possible to spawn a vehicle in a specified location with a new replaced model while all the other vehicles with the same ID are using the original model?

Thx for any replys

Thx for any replys

If the vehicle doesn't load then you will have to covert it to SA format. Also when you replace a model all vehicles with the same model ID change as well.

Thx for any replys

If the vehicle doesn't load then you will have to covert it to SA format. Also when you replace a model all vehicles with the same model ID change as well.

Don't think so. Vehicles in VC are different to the one in SA and because of that you need to convert it manually. There might be a program that allows you to convert VC vehicles to SA format. You can try searching on gtaforums.com

Don't think so. Vehicles in VC are different to the one in SA and because of that you need to convert it manually. There might be a program that allows you to convert VC vehicles to SA format. You can try searching on gtaforums.com