MTA IS DEAD?

Guest gamyster

Question

MTA IS NOW DEAD BECAUSE THERE ARE NO SERVERZ IN MTA!!! Why is It is Really Dead as i know i have seen only 15-20 people playing MTA Some people said they are leaving MTA and now there is 0 server in mta! wtf happened

MTA IS NOW DEAD BECAUSE THERE ARE NO SERVERZ IN MTA!!! Why is It is Really Dead as i know i have seen only 15-20 people playing MTA Some people said they are leaving MTA and now there is 0 server in mta! wtf happened

• MTA Team

For 5 years now we have been using The All-Seeing Eye (ASE) as a master server system. ASE was a commercial server browser system for multiple games. A couple of years ago Yahoo! took over ASE and 2 months ago they decided to end the service, basicly shutting down our master server system.

Because of this all MTA versions at this moment have an empty server browser. DP3 will be using a new master server system. For the moment you will need to use Game Monitor to find servers.

• MTA Team

For 5 years now we have been using The All-Seeing Eye (ASE) as a master server system. ASE was a commercial server browser system for multiple games. A couple of years ago Yahoo! took over ASE and 2 months ago they decided to end the service, basicly shutting down our master server system.

Because of this all MTA versions at this moment have an empty server browser. DP3 will be using a new master server system. For the moment you will need to use Game Monitor to find servers.

im sorry but in my opinion you should have prepared an update. many people (i mean at least some of the few which were playing dm) will just see there are no servers anymore and leave mta because they dont know that this is caused by the all seeing eye

Many people will leave and only the group of best will stay :P

im sorry but in my opinion you should have prepared an update. many people (i mean at least some of the few which were playing dm) will just see there are no servers anymore and leave mta because they dont know that this is caused by the all seeing eye

That already happened, more than two years ago.

That already happened, more than two years ago.

• MTA Team
Just as if it is that simple. We didn't get any advanced warning, we found out the same way as the rest of ASE users. That gave us 6 weeks and you expect us to develop a new system and then people expect us to develop a new system and implement it in all our past versions within that timeframe.
  • MTA Team
Just as if it is that simple. We didn't get any advanced warning, we found out the same way as the rest of ASE users. That gave us 6 weeks and you expect us to develop a new system and then people expect us to develop a new system and implement it in all our past versions within that timeframe.
  • MTA Team

Do you really think it is that easy? First you need to find a system or develop it yourself and then you still need to implement them. People who are not involved always take things for granted and think something can be done in just a couple of hours. However in reality things take time.

And if we implement it for DP2 then people will also want it for Race, if we do it for race the ppl that play 0.5 will want it and if we do it for 0.5 the ppl who play 0.2.2 will want it as well.

• MTA Team

Do you really think it is that easy? First you need to find a system or develop it yourself and then you still need to implement them. People who are not involved always take things for granted and think something can be done in just a couple of hours. However in reality things take time.

And if we implement it for DP2 then people will also want it for Race, if we do it for race the ppl that play 0.5 will want it and if we do it for 0.5 the ppl who play 0.2.2 will want it as well.

Hey im new in MTA... well have played a week now and even... I... did look on the site news be4 i did freak out..... about the game was dead.... but MTA keep uå the good work :) and lets have som fun hehe

Hey im new in MTA... well have played a week now and even... I... did look on the site news be4 i did freak out..... about the game was dead.... but MTA keep uå the good work :) and lets have som fun hehe

i guess it wasn't that hard, you just released a working version only 3 days after the shut down

things take time, but im sure its possible to manage this in 6 weeks, theres not that much code to rewrite and finding an alternative service is also possible. i don't want to insult anybody of you, i just mention that in best case you would have prepared something.

btw paul, every user here sees your posts. but no one gets any message. you are that intolerant guy who doesn't help at all.

i guess it wasn't that hard, you just released a working version only 3 days after the shut down

things take time, but im sure its possible to manage this in 6 weeks, theres not that much code to rewrite and finding an alternative service is also possible. i don't want to insult anybody of you, i just mention that in best case you would have prepared something.

btw paul, every user here sees your posts. but no one gets any message. you are that intolerant guy who doesn't help at all.

i think MTA is the Lowest because of lag and bla bla bla.I compared MTA and VCMP. I sAW that VCMP has more Players then MTA and also that there is going to release VCO which wont lag even 5kbps can Run it It is fully synced and more 1000x better than VCMP and MTA

Positions

1)VCO

2)VCMP

3)MTA

i think MTA is the Lowest because of lag and bla bla bla.I compared MTA and VCMP. I sAW that VCMP has more Players then MTA and also that there is going to release VCO which wont lag even 5kbps can Run it It is fully synced and more 1000x better than VCMP and MTA

Positions

1)VCO

2)VCMP

3)MTA