.pwn convert to .lua ??

Guest zerofreeze

I have my own gamemode for sa-mp but is it possible. To convert it to .lua because i have seen other servers. Wich were made in pawno too and now they are in mta servers like Nitro's Freeroam or others

I have my own gamemode for sa-mp but is it possible. To convert it to .lua because i have seen other servers. Wich were made in pawno too and now they are in mta servers like Nitro's Freeroam or others

you can, but it'll be a lot of trouble to make it work because the functions don't work the same way. I think if you know the pawn script really well, you can do it.

I know some things about it but is there some program or website. To change it too .lua

you can, but it'll be a lot of trouble to make it work because the functions don't work the same way. I think if you know the pawn script really well, you can do it.

I know some things about it but is there some program or website. To change it too .lua

You probably won't find a converter that does it all automatically, and those that do anything at all are likely to do it very badly. You'd be better off learning the Lua language (like me, I'm a former Pawn/SAMP scripter) and converting it all. Lua is a much simpler language anyways. Good luck! :)

You probably won't find a converter that does it all automatically, and those that do anything at all are likely to do it very badly. You'd be better off learning the Lua language (like me, I'm a former Pawn/SAMP scripter) and converting it all. Lua is a much simpler language anyways. Good luck! :)

Ok i will but not this week.. Got exams :P

Ok i will but not this week.. Got exams :P