No server's

Guest QacCc

HI,I'm new in mta:dm

But when I want to play MTA:DM I cant find servers in the server list!

can someone tel me why? :?:

:D

sry for bad english.

HI,I'm new in mta:dm

But when I want to play MTA:DM I cant find servers in the server list!

can someone tel me why? :?:

:D

sry for bad english.

yes

As you may know, all our Multi Theft Auto versions up until now have relied on UDPSoft's All-Seeing Eye system to list game servers you can play on. UDPSoft were bought out by Yahoo! back in September 2004.

Today, the acquisition by Yahoo! has resulted in the unfortunate shutdown of the entire All-Seeing Eye network. As a result, the server browser functionality in all released Multi Theft Auto versions will no longer work.

We are currently working with Game-Monitor.com, a server listing website affiliated with Multi Theft Auto to integrate a new server browsing system. This will be incorporated into the next version of Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas which we will be releasing as soon as possible.

In the meantime, we would strongly recommend you to use the following link that lists the current servers queried by Game-Monitor.com:

http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php?game=mta

yes

As you may know, all our Multi Theft Auto versions up until now have relied on UDPSoft's All-Seeing Eye system to list game servers you can play on. UDPSoft were bought out by Yahoo! back in September 2004.

Today, the acquisition by Yahoo! has resulted in the unfortunate shutdown of the entire All-Seeing Eye network. As a result, the server browser functionality in all released Multi Theft Auto versions will no longer work.

We are currently working with Game-Monitor.com, a server listing website affiliated with Multi Theft Auto to integrate a new server browsing system. This will be incorporated into the next version of Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas which we will be releasing as soon as possible.

In the meantime, we would strongly recommend you to use the following link that lists the current servers queried by Game-Monitor.com:

http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php?game=mta