More bad news for MTA

@C3

Question

Guess what? A certain multiplayer mod for San Andreas is going to release v0.2.5.0, not only that, but it's going to include bot/ped/traffic support just like MTA (OMFG!! copiers!). They even have a Beta version out that is said to have NPC traffic support. I know DP3 should be better anyway, but this means it's going to have some serious competition. What do you guys think?

Edit 5 minutes later: D'oh! I shoulda looked at this first :lol:https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22736

9 answers to this question

Guess what? A certain multiplayer mod for San Andreas is going to release v0.2.5.0, not only that, but it's going to include bot/ped/traffic support just like MTA (OMFG!! copiers!). They even have a Beta version out that is said to have NPC traffic support. I know DP3 should be better anyway, but this means it's going to have some serious competition. What do you guys think?

Edit 5 minutes later: D'oh! I shoulda looked at this first :lol:https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22736

I sure hope so. I think pretty much most of the players will come to MTA (with the exception being the hard core players that will curl up in a ball and die :P ). This means MTA should get a nice boost in its fanbase so we'll be seeing better servers with more players.

I sure hope so. I think pretty much most of the players will come to MTA (with the exception being the hard core players that will curl up in a ball and die :P ). This means MTA should get a nice boost in its fanbase so we'll be seeing better servers with more players.

im Admin and Founder of a german Samp Forum and we also have an MTA Area, i posted a lot of Pictures i found of Servers with car mods etc. ...and everybody want to play these servers....but WHERE ARE THEY!?!!?! there are only pictures and no servers!?

And where are the servers with A-Bobms and Ion Canons xD ..also a lot of guys want custom models etc etc etc ..i know alot of guys who would change to mta if there were more server with mods etc. :roll:

im Admin and Founder of a german Samp Forum and we also have an MTA Area, i posted a lot of Pictures i found of Servers with car mods etc. ...and everybody want to play these servers....but WHERE ARE THEY!?!!?! there are only pictures and no servers!?

And where are the servers with A-Bobms and Ion Canons xD ..also a lot of guys want custom models etc etc etc ..i know alot of guys who would change to mta if there were more server with mods etc. :roll:

with the exception being the hard core players that will curl up in a ball and die :P

So just because it's no longer getting updated 8000 ppl are going to stop playing SA:MP the next day,wow talk about wishful thinking :roll:

I personally don't care about custom models tbh,as long as the DM is good i'll play it

whether you like it or not,8000 ppl a day is the most a GTA Online mod has ever achieved

with the exception being the hard core players that will curl up in a ball and die :P

So just because it's no longer getting updated 8000 ppl are going to stop playing SA:MP the next day,wow talk about wishful thinking :roll:

I personally don't care about custom models tbh,as long as the DM is good i'll play it

whether you like it or not,8000 ppl a day is the most a GTA Online mod has ever achieved