SA-MP Was Shut Down.

DarkLight

Cars flipping over and the like isn't what I call better synch. They're just selling the same :~ with a nicer ribbon around it. SAMP will die out.
actually, they have improved alot and SA-MP is probably more popular then ever... they are also developing a new version.

I haven't been able to spot that improvement in 0.3whatever so far. I haven't been playing a lot (in fact, barely at all) but the sync was still worse than MTA's sync when it's bad. I'm not sure what you mean by "developing" (and "they") but that (er.. those) words seem to have a rather different meaning in SA-MP-land.

Also, nice bump, pal.. :P

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On LAN there is no desync but, online it will lag because it doesn't have that fancy lag-compensation like MTA has.

So you have to do manual compensation.

I see a small improvement in 0.3. I do not have to predict and shoot where the player is as much to compensate as before.

I think "they" would be referring to the SA-MP team... or whoever keeps releasing updates.

On LAN there is no desync but, online it will lag because it doesn't have that fancy lag-compensation like MTA has.

I see a small improvement in 0.3. I do not have to predict and shoot where the player is as much to compensate as before.

I think "they" would be referring to the SA-MP team... or whoever keeps releasing updates.

Right, because my experience with those terms in the SA-MP world (which I, for the record, spent around one year in) indicates that "developing" translates to "doing nothing" and "team" or "they" or "devs" translates to "Kye". :mrgreen:

Right, because my experience with those terms in the SA-MP world (which I, for the record, spent around one year in) indicates that "developing" translates to "doing nothing" and "team" or "they" or "devs" translates to "Kye". :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...

exactly!

exactly!