SA-MP Was Shut Down.

DarkLight

While I was reading about the whole SA-MP shutdown story I came accross an interesting statement made by Kye himself.

Basically, he said that the MTA team HAS the sourcecode to GTA San Andreas. I wonder why he would say such a thing.

Does anyone wish to comment on that statement?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I was reading about the whole SA-MP shutdown story I came accross an interesting statement made by Kye himself.

Basically, he said that the MTA team HAS the sourcecode to GTA San Andreas. I wonder why he would say such a thing.

Does anyone wish to comment on that statement?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Lol fool. You're just dumb. Why you doing this anyway?

By the way, the webadmin can just add you between banlist in the .htaccess on the site, and ban you forever! So stop spamming, and make something out of your life :/

I'm glad the spammer is gone. Thank you Ace_Gambit for the heads up.

btw :Rob I looked at your "tribute video", I was lmfao. Good song though.

Edited by Guest

Last night there was a guy whose name I can't remember spamming the forums. He basically said "MTA sucks" but not in that exact words :lol: . Eventually he managed to fill up three pages full of threads with these insults mainly towards Blokker. He posted in this thread as well but they removed his sorry ass posts. That's probably why it looks like Gamesnert is talking to air :mrgreen: .

• 4 weeks later...
Last night there was a guy whose name I can't remember spamming the forums. He basically said "MTA sucks" but not in that exact words :lol: . Eventually he managed to fill up three pages full of threads with these insults mainly towards Blokker. He posted in this thread as well but they removed his sorry ass posts. That's probably why it looks like Gamesnert is talking to air :mrgreen: .

ohhh ok, thank you for that info. btw Why do the spammers be hatin' on Blokker. Maybe he banned a little kid who had a tantrum.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
Sorry for "Gravedigging" this thread but this is such a useless thread....

That doesn't looks very development for me... Just some better vehicle sync, and some bandwidth optimizations, but its got still the nasty crappy sync, where SA-MP is famous off... Atleast in this forum... :|

• 4 months later...
Cars flipping over and the like isn't what I call better synch. They're just selling the same :~ with a nicer ribbon around it. SAMP will die out.
actually, they have improved alot and SA-MP is probably more popular then ever... they are also developing a new version.

I haven't been able to spot that improvement in 0.3whatever so far. I haven't been playing a lot (in fact, barely at all) but the sync was still worse than MTA's sync when it's bad. I'm not sure what you mean by "developing" (and "they") but that (er.. those) words seem to have a rather different meaning in SA-MP-land.

Also, nice bump, pal.. :P