having some trouble

j3sus86

I'm trying to make paintballs, that attach to a vehicle or player at the point where the bullet hit. I'm not so good at math, but i tried to base it off the glue resource, using his method of attaching at the correct offsets. I don't understand the math involved and it not working correctly. All the paintballs seem to stick to the center area of the vehicle. Any help would be much appreciated.

http://mta.pastebin.com/d2f62213c

I'm trying to make paintballs, that attach to a vehicle or player at the point where the bullet hit. I'm not so good at math, but i tried to base it off the glue resource, using his method of attaching at the correct offsets. I don't understand the math involved and it not working correctly. All the paintballs seem to stick to the center area of the vehicle. Any help would be much appreciated.

http://mta.pastebin.com/d2f62213c

Ummm... as I know paintball resource has a "bug" which leaves same those markers floating after player leaves, he wants it to be like a real paintball.

Still I'm not good at all with math (well I'm much younger than most of you probably thought), concluding that those lessons with advanced functions are still awaiting me in further lessons :P

Anyways that looks interesting, and it would be cool if anyone could explain how can I use functions (not lua functions but f(x)=...) to do such thing :{

Cheers ;)

Nidza

Ummm... as I know paintball resource has a "bug" which leaves same those markers floating after player leaves, he wants it to be like a real paintball.

Still I'm not good at all with math (well I'm much younger than most of you probably thought), concluding that those lessons with advanced functions are still awaiting me in further lessons :P

Anyways that looks interesting, and it would be cool if anyone could explain how can I use functions (not lua functions but f(x)=...) to do such thing :{

Cheers ;)

Nidza