GTA IV

zerb

Righto me old chums, what’s crackin?

I know IRC is a world of fun and it’s probably been discussed on there but I might as well throw this thread into the mix.

GTA IV.

Any of us lads or lasses played it? or are we just too loyal to our PC’s?

I’ll throw in my opinion if I get any replies.

Got that? Kooshty.

I personally think that playing a 3D shooting game with a 2D controller ruins the experience. Especially true if you are used to the precision and speed involved playing GTA on the Internet. I waited a whole year for San Andreas for the same reason.

I also think the graphics well be better and the loading times will be shorter - assuming you have the PC for it. Which is why you are not buying a new comp before GTA IV is out for PC. Another plus is the custom mp3 folder and let's not forget modding ;P

I personally think that playing a 3D shooting game with a 2D controller ruins the experience. Especially true if you are used to the precision and speed involved playing GTA on the Internet. I waited a whole year for San Andreas for the same reason.

I also think the graphics well be better and the loading times will be shorter - assuming you have the PC for it. Which is why you are not buying a new comp before GTA IV is out for PC. Another plus is the custom mp3 folder and let's not forget modding ;P

I don't think it it ruins it but i do prefer playing it on mouse/keyboard if I can, although I'm gonna need to buy a new PC to get the PC version of GTA4. I can just imagine what kind of mods they are gonna make with the new GTA's engine :D

Some games are just way better with a controller though, the thought of playing something like Devil May Cry on a keyboard is just disturbing. :?

I don't think it it ruins it but i do prefer playing it on mouse/keyboard if I can, although I'm gonna need to buy a new PC to get the PC version of GTA4. I can just imagine what kind of mods they are gonna make with the new GTA's engine :D

Some games are just way better with a controller though, the thought of playing something like Devil May Cry on a keyboard is just disturbing. :?

The free flowing movement of using a keyboard and mouse is surely missed when you switch over from a PC to a console controller and I always feel that there are only a set amount of limits a player can manipulate too.

The modding experience is like none other on GTA from my view. I wonder what new controversies will arise in the future.

The free flowing movement of using a keyboard and mouse is surely missed when you switch over from a PC to a console controller and I always feel that there are only a set amount of limits a player can manipulate too.

The modding experience is like none other on GTA from my view. I wonder what new controversies will arise in the future.

Played it... it's pretty good. The targeting system is...really weird. [Probably because I'm too used to having the easy accuracy of a mouse]

Other than that, it gets an A+. The car physics really blew me away. 8)

Played it... it's pretty good. The targeting system is...really weird. [Probably because I'm too used to having the easy accuracy of a mouse]

Other than that, it gets an A+. The car physics really blew me away. 8)