Markers dont show up :(

I have a script that warps a player to an interior that I update frequently. however, it has a problem with the markers not showing up. the colSphere is still there but you dont see the marker at first. once you get warped, you see them again. how can i make it so the markers are always there? please dont tell me to quit what im doing and use the interiors resource that comes with the server. I am making this because i dont like the standard one. heres how my markers are handled.

createMarker ( -89.19506072998, 1378.2799072266, 10.469839096069, "arrow", 1, 255, 255, 0 ) 
probeInMarker = createMarker ( -229.29302978516, 1401.15234375, 27.765265, "arrow", 1, 255, 255, 0 ) 
setElementDimension ( probeInMarker, 1 ) 

maybe you've just hit the marker limit on the server?

I think thats not problem... Markers when hit limit, server hides the ones which are farthest from you and leave 64 of them I think.

There's no reason why they wouldn't show up if he is close to it. Its just mine thought, but probably you know better, still you're here longer than I am. :P

Anyways there's a bug (known one) so markers don't show up if they were created before player entered (e.g. onResourceStart).

Try restarting script in game unless you are starting it in game.

I believe that you want them to hide (I wanted that for blips, and did it :P) but until MTA marker handling isn't fixed (maybe in DP3 I don't know) it won't be easy using markers.

Cheers :)

Nidza

ok, thank you. my co administrator said i have to fix this or i wouldnt be able to update, even though I have been stressing to him that it is probably an mta problem. maybe this can back me up on it. thanks, and good luck with DP3. :)

and btw, the reason i have two markers is because one is "ouside" and one is "inside". i have more markers but it follows the same format with their respective X Y Z coordinates.

This is a dp2 problem but is resolved in dp3

So I were right. (as always ^^)

And maybe u should add [sOLVED] (?) so other people (I mean on newbies who don't search) would check out what did we said here.

Or maybe u should add [sOLVED (PARTIALLY)] ^^

Cheers ;)

Nidza

lol, i was thinking you a the creator of this thread :D

This is a dp2 problem but is resolved in dp3

So I were right. (as always ^^)

And maybe u should add [sOLVED] (?) so other people (I mean on newbies who don't search) would check out what did we said here.

Or maybe u should add [sOLVED (PARTIALLY)] ^^

Cheers ;)

Nidza

And i was thinking you asked the mod to add a [sOLVED] :lol::wink:

I was probably too tired

sorry :)