Vice City Tournament it's out check it out hell yeah !!!

People like to makes things up to make us seem bad.

I don't think so :)...

But

MTA = "BIG"

GTAt = "small"

A lot of Users think:

GTAt "small", NO CHANCE FOR A GOOD MP MOD, LAGGY [some MTA Board Users / MTA IRC Guests / News Sites]

MTA "BIG", A GREAT CHANCE for A BIG AND GOOD MOD [MTA Users, News Sites]

--->

GTAt = "small", NICE, FRIENDLY; SUPPORTS COMMUNITY, FAST

MTA = "bad", The Majors, doing all to destroy GTAt

---------------------------------------------------------------

That's only what I have "seen" by a lot of Users/Sites

in the last time, I don't think the same.

• MTA Team

It is the community that says such things. MTA respects what Draco is doing and i think Draco respects us as well.

It is always ppl from the commubnity that say something bad about the other mod, and the worst posts are made by ppl that didn't even try the other mod :idea:

You honestly need to realize that we are here to try and help GTAT, as well as make our own MP Mod. If we honestly hated GTAT as much as you think we do, would we allow you to post things in our forums? ... I would think not.

Size should not matter on the basis of whether or not we are "friendly" or "get along" as GTA MP Mod authors.

I couldn't care less if GTAT has 100 fans or 10000 fans.

If you honestly think we are doing all to destroy GTAT, then you are sadly mistaken. You should really have a look at the developers opinions and responses to GTAT posts and then come back and make a truthful post.

Oh wait ... who just joined the mta channel? ... Trunkstom himself ... maybe I should really try to "destroy" GTAT now then. No, because MTA is better than that.

Rethink your statements, put things into perspective, and try again.

Sorry, you missunderstand my Post!

1. I don't hate MTA or YAMM or the Team Member

2. I don't think the MTA Team hate us

3. I think we're 2. MOD-Developer Teams they work

for the best possiblest MP Mod for GTA Games !

4. I talk about what I've seen in the last time!

Not about that what I think...

5. I think some users "hate" or "dislike" MTA or GTAt

and that's normal :)...

6. I don't think the "size" is important :wink: !

I think the Tool is the important, and what the

Developers do, say and promise !

@ Blokker

That's not a WAR I want to leave these "stadium" of

"THE ONE HATE THE OTHER ONE"

I want that we can/help/support/respect us !

The users and the Teams! At most the TEAMS !

@ CRAY

I don't think here is anything "Outer Control" !

The users can hear it, if you think it's important: o.k. .

But I think that the Teams respect themselves!

It's worst what the users think about ME, YOU or the TEAMS.

Sorry but: I GIVE A FUCK for these one who say(ed)

"GTAt is shit" or "MTA IS BETTER" and never played it!

THE MOST IMPORTANT IS THE PRODUCT = THE GTA MP ...

Just my 2 cents...

Wooaaah, somethings happens I never thought!

You (Blokker+Trunkstom+Cray+other-MTA-or-GTAT-Members-or-Fans) aren't hurting each other down! You're talking like MEN!

Really respect!

I know that Blokker[MTA] and TrunksTom[GTAT] are the boardadmin of the two Mods.

This fact, tells me (and from Trunkstom I know) that you don't have a really knowledge of what the coders are doing! Thats no problem! You TWO are keeping the coders working and away from those disturbing discussions how-to-manage-connecting or why-is-my-server-not-working. You are doing NOW another really good thing. You stop the guys who think MTA and GTAT is a fight and tell 'em that we all want to make a really good working MP-Mod.

There is COMPETITION, thats sure, without it wouldn't make that fun, probably without not that terrible fights!

Thanks to the MTA-Team that they respect our work!

Me respect the work of the MTA-Team, too!

Thanks to the MTA-Fans and GTAT-Fans who understand this!

Working together isn't possible, because me (DracoBlue) is a manager and coder in one, so I want to do it and guys wanna help me have to do EXACTLY what I want them to do, and you guys wouldn't do *lol*.

Exchanging the memory addresses from 1.1[GTAT] and 1.0[MTA] could only probably be possible because it could be that the MTA-Coders wouldn't use the same 1.1-Addresses as I use.

I LOVE PLAYING GTA IN MULTIPLAYER

everyone, who thinks the same should support the two mods, so we are going to make it more and more better.

Cya, DracoBlue

• 2 weeks later...

and most ppl dont understand how much the 2 ppl gtat is working, i meen look how fats they got there thing done and how fast mta got theres dont,

so gtat is just working as fast as mta and they got onlt 2 ppl, now that shows some hard work

but i applaud both teams for what theve all done

One thing i've learned. Competition is GREAT!

when 2 companies rival, the customers get the most out of it.

Just look at ATI and Nvidia. Thanks to them, we ahve faster cards and cheaper prices.

But look at Microsoft. they own it all, and they jack the prices high and take there sweet ass time.

I support you both.

And I think, if this is a volunteer mod, you guys should help eachother out (code wise) to make the best multiplayer. :)