Bad News For MTA

Guest gamyster

Question

It is a bad news For MTA because VCO is releasing soon now.VCO is to be said 1000% better than MTA and i have saw many people saying that they will leave MTA because of lag etc and they will Join VCO.As There is no improvement in MTAVC

22 answers to this question

How is it exactly bad news? people have already been playing other mods such as vcmp (which is better than mtavc), mta have left vc alone to work on sa, people have either stayed on mtavc, moved to vcmp or are playing san andreas now

It is a bad news For MTA because VCO is releasing soon now.VCO is to be said 1000% better than MTA and i have saw many people saying that they will leave MTA because of lag etc and they will Join VCO.As There is no improvement in MTAVC

hahahahahaha :lol:

hahahahahaha :lol:

I don't see whats so good about Vice City.

Someone ban that guy

Funny how some of the same bugs seem to occur with combat. I saw both floating, sliding and moving while shooting in the vc-o video, makes you wonder if they can be eliminated.

Some of it looked good but the vehicle synch appears lag'd up

I don't see whats so good about Vice City.

Someone ban that guy

Funny how some of the same bugs seem to occur with combat. I saw both floating, sliding and moving while shooting in the vc-o video, makes you wonder if they can be eliminated.

Some of it looked good but the vehicle synch appears lag'd up