readme.1st

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i have a Windows mellenium version its an amazing computer its highly updated. ok heres my problem, I connect to my friends game and i get to play for awhile and it disconects me off after 50 seconds or so, other problems i cant chat with my friends, even if i make my own game and play with other people this still happins can somone TELL ME WHY!!! PLEASE I NEED TO PLAY!!!!! And another thing i noticed is when i am playing I can see the other players in a choppy animation but i get to walk smoothly, and my aponents have claimed not seeing me in the game at all, but they do get the messege of me connecting to there game.

Inky: the swat question:

That problem actually sounds like you have either installed incorrectly or not using the correct version in the Client for what game you are actually running.

Timeout / disconnect issue:

If you keep timing out, but the Client does not close, then try again or try another Server. This has to do with your ping / routing to that particular Server.

Client Closing issue:

If the Client closes without an error, we have no idea what is going on yet. We will be taking steps over the next week to debug this.

I've tried to play Gta VC : MTA, but it didn't work. I've created server and click "start New game" but it really starts new single game. Then I've tried to create the game and to join it myself - it works, but my friend loged in and unfortunately didn't see me but I saw him.

What is the problem? How can we play? :cry:

Alright, I am officially retarded because I forgot that I had reinstalled Vice City last week after installing that GTAT garbage so I only had v1.0. Anyway, I updated to v1.1 and havent had a problem, I even played it for like 1 hr 30 min straight! This is a kick-ass program! Keep it up MTA Team!

Sorry for my stupidity! :oops::oops:

Glad to hear you sloved it after all.. sounded like you wanter to play pretty bad :D

I've tried to play Gta VC : MTA, but it didn't work. I've created server and click "start New game" but it really starts new single game. Then I've tried to create the game and to join it myself - it works, but my friend loged in and unfortunately didn't see me but I saw him.

What is the problem? How can we play?

You also have to start the Client and then connect to the server before you start a new game.

What is the problem? How can we play?

You also have to start the Client and then connect to the server before you start a new game.

Ok. But anyway when my friend joins the game I see him there, and he doesn't see me. :cry:

When MTA:VC is running it seems like my car is getting jacked every 5 minutes, regardless if anyone is nearby. The car disappears and i am forced to walk all the way back to the nearest car, only for it to happen again after another 5 minutes. Also When I was in MIDFLIGHT with my Hunter Helicopter and I was flying over ocean, it said i was jacked again and i fell into the water.

Hi!

I'm running MTA on Windows XP with SP1, when i'm hosting a server i cannot play, cuz i cannot see anyone in the game, but they see me, and the world (the treez, the ground) are appear very slow... what's the prob ?

I have already used both versions of the game 1.0 and 1.1 and I have the same car jacking problems i had before.

Also Ive noticed that the Online Players in MTA:VC seem to slide around instead of walking. Ive also seen that people sprawled on the ground are somehow able to run around while they are till facedown on the ground making it near impossible to shoot them.

Do Any of you experience any of these problems in the game??????

whenever i try to play vice city freezes when it trys to load after clicking new game, brings up error (not an error that has anything to do with mta client thing) then when i close that it brings up a ddhelp error like the error like the first, and in reply to 1st page, for ppl who have win 98, will mta definitly not work? cuz i have 98

Ok well Cray, every game I join is the same thing, 50-60 secs. or so, bam! I'm disconnected. Although, there's this box that we use here, so my dad can have internet upstairs and we can still have it downhere, is that the router cause if I have to disconnect it...mabey.

Also I did install Vice + Patch correctly and MTA. I have the client set to v1.1 but w/e it's not that big a deal to me, he's kinda cool.

I dunno

I was looking for the 1.1 update for a while and I didnt put any of the sites i visited into the favorites menu or anything.

All i know is i need a no cd crack, so i can play against someone in my own house.

1 pc would have the cd

the other would use the no-cd crack to play online

Then I can finally kill my little brother from the comfort of my own home lol

I dunno

I was looking for the 1.1 update for a while and I didnt put any of the sites i visited into the favorites menu or anything.

All i know is i need a no cd crack, so i can play against someone in my own house.

1 pc would have the cd

the other would use the no-cd crack to play online

Then I can finally kill my little brother from the comfort of my own home lol

Cool :D

But how could I play LAN with my friends :?: