MTA Dictionary of profanity

allah-cool

Question

Ever wanted to find something to shout at a cheater, a noob or a polish person?

Ever thought of using some pretty useless and retarded words ?

Download the MTA Dictionary, well not today cos I havent released it yet, here are some samples from it

Cziter pronoun. - An offensive curse used by Polish MTA players to describe someone who is very good at MTA.

Jimmy Carr n. - An admin who won't shut up and is a complete @#!.

Reverse Michael Jackson, to do a v. - Blowing up in a white car, to go from a white colour to a jet black colour.

To take the high road euph. - When being caught on the wrong side of the tracks then applying the AirBrk s0beit control in front of a plural number of admins and hitting someone into outer space with the one hit kill. Coming from the single player mission where Big smoke tells you to "Take the high road."

XXX Movie, to have a screen like a sim. - To describe someone’s screen who has a bad graphics card, a picture of poor quality.

There are loads more so dont worry

Hope I dont get banned for this lol

13 answers to this question

Terms Of Conditions:

1. I really couldnt give a lesbians vagina whether you copied it and used it as your own, i really dont get why so many people get stresst over that type of thing about maps and crap, i mean it dosent cost anything.

2. DONT DOWNLOAD IF YOU FALL INTO THESE CATEGORIES:

Anti Racist

Anti Sexist

German

An Admin on a populated server

Have No Sense Of Humour

3. Why are so many extensions to uploading not allowed ...

4, Ive tried so many

5. I give up you cant upload anything here without spending at least an hour on it or reading the forum FAQ.

You missed one.

"Allah-Cool" - An insensitive racist with a flawed and inappropriate sense of humour - the sort of person who thinks forum rules don't apply to him and can't be arsed reading stickies. :)

You missed one.

"Allah-Cool" - An insensitive racist with a flawed and inappropriate sense of humour - the sort of person who thinks forum rules don't apply to him and can't be arsed reading stickies. :)