Change Of Wheel Size For Vehicles Command

Antman

Hey Guys this is [NR]Antman From NR Gaming,

And i was just wondering if it was possible to get wheel size commands for Cars in MTA DM SA for the new version

because as you know we would have a deeper customisation for cars and we can have alot of fun with big wheels, but not TOO Big.

Thanks for your time to read this,

~~[NR]Antman~~

:fadein:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I don't think it is a good idea. What, you want karts to have big wheels? Or monsters to have small wheels?

I prefer the way rockstar made them.

custom vehicles need wheel size adjusted else they look bad (sometimes they're too small, sometimes too large)

• 2 weeks later...
I don't think it is a good idea. What, you want karts to have big wheels? Or monsters to have small wheels?

I prefer the way rockstar made them.

I strongly disagree with you. I think you are missing the potential for this idea. Imagine someone is developing a custom model and needs to adjust the wheel size to find the perfect fit. This would make it much easier than having to restart the game each time the size needs adjusting/re-adjusting.

I strongly disagree with you. I think you are missing the potential for this idea. Imagine someone is developing a custom model and needs to adjust the wheel size to find the perfect fit. This would make it much easier than having to restart the game each time the size needs adjusting/re-adjusting.

Couldn't agree more.

With DP3, weren't you able to change the vehicles.ide, carcols and handling for each custom car? If not, I would like to see it. Not only of the wheels, but also vehicles.ide and handling. At the moment I have a F-35 where you get in the engine if you get in. -.-

Also I have some mods that need bigger/smaller wheels. So I would really like to see handling and vehicles to be able to be changed. :D

• 5 months later...
Now since its Multi Theft Auto 1.00 coming out then that means it will probably take longer to come out. So then will it be possible with Multi Theft Auto 1.00? If so what will we be able to do in Multi Theft Auto 1.00?

As lol_Toady said another place, 1.0 is just a name change, and it is likely that would-be-DP3 will now actually get out sooner, because anyone can contribute.

Keep an eye at bugs.mtasa.com like I do.