MTA 0.6/Blue

SugarD-x

Actually I've been creating petitions, spreading news, working with others on websites, correcting and updating information, trying to find alternatives, and persuade people to support and work on the project. I've sent out countless PM's and requested tons of information in order to even get the support back that it has now...

Be that as it may, you're still 110% annoying. As I've said, together with many others, please, if you're considering spamming more; shut up. Spamming just annoys people, it doesn't make them want to code for you.

Leave this topic and don't reply unless you have something actually worth contributing to this topic. I don't care if you think it's spam. By definition, it is not. Quit the flaming. I'm not going to have a moderator close this topic because you can't control your anger.

Yes, I know the topics are annoying. Imagine how I feel constantly reposting them without major success to the subject. I'm not doing this to piss anyone off. I just want to bring back the glory days of the old games. So please, I'm asking this nicely; if you are going to flame, get out. All I want is people who are willing to contribute to the ideas, project, and issues surrounding it. This topic isn't about me supporting it, but is instead about supporting the project itself. :)

• 1 month later...

All that I am asking is that wouldn't it be less time consuming to make MTA:SA work with GTA:VC? As a lot of stuff GTA:SA added to GTA:VC could just be ignored and other parts seem to be in most parts the same.

I'm sorry if I've got wrong image of possible compatibility of MTA:SA and GTA:VC.