HELP! Car spawning problems!

Guest TheDotCommunist

Hey, Ive been combing through the forums for days now, and I can't find a solution to my problem. I've just started a new MTA server, and I'm trying to figure out how to configure it so that certain cars will always be in certain places. For example, near the spawn point there will be 5 cars that will always be there. If someone takes one and blows it up, it will respawn. Thats the idea anyway. Can someone help me figure out how to do this?

Either create a vehicle in a .map file or in a Lua gamemode using this function createVehicle. If you want them to respawn, use the Lua function toggleVehicleRespawn and set it to be true. You'll also want to set how long after a vehicle is exploded for it to respawn, so set it with the Lua function setVehicleRespawnDelay. Just to be sure that people don't drive the car and park it somewhere else, have it respawn when it is idle. Use the Lua function SetVehicleIdleRespawnDelay to set when you want to respawn when it's idle. And lastly, you'll want to tell the server where to respawn it. Set it using the Lua function SetVehicleRespawnPosition.

Regards,

Morelli.