Cheaters List - Updated April, 27th, 2008

More cheaters i found today.

LeuLeu59 - speed hacking, modded handling, ramming with speed hack, health hacks, flying cars, to much to list.

xD - Same as above.

hani666 - same as above.

-=GF=-gulfhawk8 - I think he cheated, he might of got rammed. Still look out for him.

EDFAF - same as above.

Johnaa - Speed hacks, flying cars.

Stunt (Has a clan tag) - speed hacking, modded handling, ramming with speed hack, health hacks, flying cars, to much to list.

Tarkann! - Health hacks, flying actor.

tiit212 - speed hacking, finished a 70 check point race in 5 seconds.

Edited by Guest

Yesterday on the West Coast Freeroam Server I encountered a player by the name of FragBait01. He had unlimited health, rapid fire country rifle, and rapid spam grenades. I have a feeling he also had the ability to fly because he was able to scale skyscrapers without a jetpack or flying vehicle. Anyhow he admitted to it but tried to accuse me since my Turismo didn't blow up right away from his pathetic onslaught... The retard even tried later to retract his admittance to using cheats by saying it was lag when, clearly, he only had a ping of 191 msec. If I can take out a player with a ping of over 500 msec with 2 well placed grenades, how does a player with no kevlar and a latency of 191 escape them? Hell his own grenade spamming should have done him in! LOL!

Well, I'm just keeping an eye out for a serious issue. Happy hunting boys.

-Mr. Bob