Clan Racewars [Pothole Studios looking for Challengers]

ClanRacewarsHeader.png

Pothole Studios is looking for good racing clans to have a Clan Race championship against.

The rules are rather simple. Your clan announces what car they want to race in (From Sports Car Class), and the date (Only Saturdays) and we will race on that date, at a time that will be decided between Your clan and the [PS] clan in the forums.

The list of Sports Cars that are allowed to be chosen:

Alpha - Banshee - Blista Compact - Buffalo - Bullet - Cheetah - Elegy - Euros - Hotring Racer - Infernus - Jester - Phoenix - Sultan - SuperGT - Turismo - Uranus - ZR-350

The Race tracks that will be used are Pothole Studios Originals. Designed to be our "Home" circuits, they are known as "Track One" "Track Two" and "Track Three"

There will be a total of Six races, Consisting of Five laps a race, Pit lane has Repairs, although to receive them you will need to "Pit it to any of the Pay N Spray garage's in the Pit lane, Collision will be off, so it really is about the Fastest clan. the races will be held in the Pothole Studios Championship Server.

scoring.png

Points will be awarded ONLY to people who make it to the Finish Line,

The points will be Set up like this:

1st: 16

2nd: 8

3rd: 4

4th: 2

5th: 1

After all 6 races have been completed, Players points will be calculated, and each players points will go towards their clan's points. The clan with the most points overall, Wins.

Note: In the Event of a Draw, a winner will be determined by Secondary Scoring Regulations (SSR).

The Tracks in order of play:

Track One

Track Two

Track Three

Track One Reverse

Track Two Reverse

Track Three Reverse

If you think your clan is up to a challenging championship, Please, Click the Sign Up button, and it will take you to the Sign Up forum thread, where you can tell us the Car you want to race in, your clan's Tag and name, The date you want to race on. and we shall work on a time with you for the actual race!

SignUp.png

If you want to Practice the Tracks they are always in the Championship server, and it is always open to public. ( mta.potholestudios.com:22005 )

And of course, here is a Screenshot collection of all 3 maps, Forwards is Clockwise, Reverse is Anti Clockwise.

screenshotstitle.png

(Click the camera in the thimbnale to see a screenshot from that angle!)

TrackOne.png

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png

TrackTwo.png

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 7.png 8.png

TrackThree.png

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png

Edited by Guest

I'd be interested in racing although I only get to play on Fridays, and on the occasional Saturday. I'm also not really part of a clan, but when I do race it's usually with 1 of my m8s, but how many people would need to be together to count as a clan? We usually play on your server when we race, since it rocks :)

alright, now that I think of it, there could be 3 of us. I just have to go talk to my friends about it first and we might pick a date & sign up :)

Also, just a question, are the maps available for download? Or I suppose we can vote for them next time we play on the server

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...