[REL] Vehicle Fuel Script v1.5 Public BETA[CLOSED]

But v2.0 will be here after DP3 goes out unfortunately, because some functions I'm gonna need will be implemented in DP3, so this script won't be part of DP3 release most probably.

Cheers ;)

Nidza

Expect v2.0 soon!

Cheers ;)

Nidza

LOL, don't confuse people. First you say it will be released after dp3 release then you say to expect 2.0 soon!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, well, as far as I know (and most of us know) MTA is progressing quickly. So I expect it soon (that soon is a unstable variable, but I got to have any hope!).

Also, as I expect DP3 soon, I expect that I'll do the script after it goes out (and it should be soon), so the script will go out soon. :P

Pretty confusing I know, but understand this: We hope that MTA DP3 will come soon, and I'll do the script (after it goes out) ASAP.

Thats why I say soon!

P.S.: Stop killing faith & hope in people. ^^

P.S.S.: I made a record of using word soon in a post ^^

P.S.S.S.:

[OffTopic]

XetaQuake you play HL2 too or its just avatar? ^^

[/OffTopic]

Cheers ;)

Nidza

I am the biggest HL2 (and valve) fanboy in the galaxy :D:lol::wink:

PS:

k, well, as far as I know (and most of us know) MTA is progressing quickly. So I expect it soon (that soon is a unstable variable, but I got to have any hope!).

Also, as I expect DP3 soon, I expect that I'll do the script after it goes out (and it should be soon), so the script will go out soon. :P

i was right :)

If you join the server when fuel script is running the icons dont show on radar, also the green markers aint there,

if script restart they show again.

That's an MTA bug which has been solved.

That's a known MTA bug, markers and blips won't work well until DP3. So as DP3 goes out you'll get VFS v2, which is gonna be much more stable and will have many new features Including:

Hiding and showing blips as you get near by it or travel far away

All 19 gas stations + some airfield refilling markers and coast refill markers

Enhanced map system (new MTA DM Editor custom elements using)(should fix those bugs, concluding that in alpha private tests it worked fine)

Cheers ;)

Nidza

That's a known MTA bug, markers and blips won't work well until DP3. So as DP3 goes out you'll get VFS v2, which is gonna be much more stable and will have many new features Including:

Hiding and showing blips as you get near by it or travel far away

All 19 gas stations + some airfield refilling markers and coast refill markers

Enhanced map system (new MTA DM Editor custom elements using)(should fix those bugs, concluding that in alpha private tests it worked fine)

Cheers ;)

Nidza

• 3 months later...

I announce that my fuel script is [CLOSED]

Unless something happens, it will stay that way.

I'm gonna go work with [uVA]Bart on his fuel script, and give him some parts of mine, I don't want thousand of fuel scripts or what competing around, its way better to have one which is gonna work damn good!

Cheers ;)

Nidza

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...