[REL] Vehicle Fuel Script v1.5 Public BETA[CLOSED]

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey codemaster, on your next update do you think you can make the fuel percent slow down slower then it is right now, this shouldn't be too hard right?

U wrote a second before me Vladmo :)

Its already fixed it spents 1% per 200m which is quite low enough to travel all around SA, and if you got in mind how much stations XetaQuake found it will be easy to refill :)

Hey codemaster, on your next update do you think you can make the fuel percent slow down slower then it is right now, this shouldn't be too hard right?

U wrote a second before me Vladmo :)

Its already fixed it spents 1% per 200m which is quite low enough to travel all around SA, and if you got in mind how much stations XetaQuake found it will be easy to refill :)

I'll just post another load of gas stations, I know where they all are ;)

@[ska]Vladmo, ok tomorrow i post all gas stations on the 2te city, ok? and you search the rest?

I'll just find them all, but if you finish before me great, and codemaster, wanna give another good update, theres little buildings by each buildings in SA, that is where you pay for the gas, if you can make it like this:

You go up to the station and you pay the money (100$) then it will let you go in the gas markers then you have gas refilled, if you can't do that then just make the markers and when you go in the marker you pay 100$ also just like pay n spray on mabako services make it so if they have 90% or higher gas it wont let them buy the gas.

You go up to the station and you pay the money (100$) then it will let you go in the gas markers then you have gas refilled, if you can't do that then just make the markers and when you go in the marker you pay 100$ also just like pay n spray on mabako services make it so if they have 90% or higher gas it wont let them buy the gas.

You mean to have two checkpoints? One for checking one for refilling? Well thats not so bad idea, but I thought to add command for adding gas stations, and that would ruin that idea...

Anyways don't except any development progress until 6 PM today. I'm quite busy with exams...

I've already found San Fierro Gas Stations, but I had some net problems, but anyways good job!

I accidently exited the fricken notepad and have to restart all over but also can you make it so you have to pay for gas? And also I don't see the markers but it still refills my gas.............

Hmm I see them well, but in my case it happened that some scripts didn't allowed showing of markers I don't know why, if anybody else has same problem please post so I can see is the problem with my script or your GTA.

Currently adding new stations, and I'll too add payments, and a command to enable disable them. But I don't see any isPlayerAdmin function :/

[small update]

This actually ain't a real update, its more a build :P

So now I have added all SF gas stations, but I'm having troubles with LS i found only the one near Groove...

I'll add payments for fuel, but this "Coming in DP3" tag confuses me because Cazomino showed to use that function somewhere, and also the function is Server - only but can be founded on client functions...

If anybody knows anything about this please give me some info.

So now I have added all SF gas stations, but I'm having troubles with LS i found only the one near Groove...

There's one in north Vinewood, also. Those are the only two in Los Santos (city), however there is also another in Dilimore.

To take money away from a player, include the triggerServerEvent function into your client script and have it correspond to TakePlayerMoney, which is a server-side function. You'll need to include some optional parameters, such as the source of the trigger (which player) and to amount to subtract.

Thanks for your help :)

But I have already fixed that, just I haven't released (it was 11PM)

Also because of that I'm now working on making a toggle command for free fuel or for 10$ per 1% (a bit lower than on the price list under the X sign)

Expect those fixes soon, but not too soon because I now got another project on which I'm working.

Cheers ;)

Nidza

Hmmm with freeroam gui teleport, your car is only position changing or respawning...

I'll have to check that.

I've been a bit busy with helping in development of one other mode, so there were no updates.

Will be fixed. Any extra info would be helpful.

BTW: XetaQuake check your PM's for my MSN adress, I'm gonna need your help with testing.

Cheers ;)

Nidza

Ok no need for panic :lol:

At me it works perfectly fine, you shouldn't just jump out with that "BIG" bug... :S

Its an error on your PC. I can't guess what is the cause of that...

Does anyone has same or similar error?

EDIT: I found on what do you mean. You meant on far distances. Yes then it depletes, but it can be easily fixed, and its fixed now but that version is not released yet (will have an paying system, a bit advanced).

Cheers ;)

Nidza

XetaQuake, is there any chance i could use the cords, i have been workin on something similar, to this fuel script but mine doesnt use a progress bar, i have got about 10 or 12 gas stations but cant find any more :| will be releasing mine hopefully in a couple of days if a can get it finnished :D

Ok just to be announced, the XetaQuake's problem is now fixed (it was before but I'm announcing :P)

I'm adding an payroll system (you can buy fuel up to 500$ even if you don't have that money, and if u try to cross that limit you will not be able to refill until u pay it off by entering again the marker with the money you owe).

Also I'll see something more to add to make v2 a nice jump off :P

If you got any ideas please post them :P

Cheers ;)

Nidza