[Req] How to ban vehicles?

No, I meant when you spawn a vehicle with the /vehicle command something like this on the chat box would say:

Vehicle name - Banned vehicle, could not spawn!

or

Banned vehicle - could not spawn

Take a look on wiki (the link I posted above) and see how they're found whether they are the vehicles you don't want to be used. Just do the same in the command.

1st. check if the vehicle is in the table (which you have to create, shown in the example)

2nd. if the id is in the table, output text saying that vehicle is "banned"

3rd. if there is no id in the table, createVehicle...

No, I meant when you spawn a vehicle with the /vehicle command something like this on the chat box would say:

Vehicle name - Banned vehicle, could not spawn!

or

Banned vehicle - could not spawn

Take a look on wiki (the link I posted above) and see how they're found whether they are the vehicles you don't want to be used. Just do the same in the command.

1st. check if the vehicle is in the table (which you have to create, shown in the example)

2nd. if the id is in the table, output text saying that vehicle is "banned"

3rd. if there is no id in the table, createVehicle...

I could probaly change it a little, but how would I change this:

addEventHandler ( "onVehicleStartEnter", getRootElement(), enterVehicle ) --add an event for onPlayerEnterVehicle 

To when you type that command it cancels the event?

Vladmo, if you have questions about our scripts, ask us. The people here dont necessarily know how ours work because they were not the ones who made them. We wont give the sctipts to you but we will give you hints.

I am just finding some way to ban vehicles, people are spawning hydras in stuff with the vehicle command.