Menu Crash

I've been looking at how to fix my menu crash and I came across this.

"This can be related to a lack of support for DirectX or video card features, on your system, which are needed to run the dynamically rendered menu. This dynamic menu is enabled by default. Try disabling the dynamic menu by downloading the adjusted coreconfig.xml file and placing it in our GTA San Andreas\MTA directory (overwriting any existing files). "

I've clicked the link which took me to the contents of the coreconfig.xml file which look like this:

Player

0 0 128 100

0 0 191 110

1.000000 1.000000

172 213 254 255

172 213 254 255

I didn't have the coreconfig file so I created it and copied all that in, I just want to see if I did it rigth because it did not work.

I right clicked and created a text document and renamed it "coreconfig.xml" I then went into the file and copied the code in, I then clicked file and save. Is that right?

I will try to reinstall but I will first explain this issue again for anyone that doesn't understand my question.

I have an issue where the menu crashes.

I went to find out about the problem and according wikepedia uploading the modified version of the coreconfig.xml file into the MTA folder fixes this.

There was no coreconfig.xml file there so I created it myself.

My game still crashes in the same place.

My question is did I create the coreconfig.xml file correctly by right clicking and created a new text document, naming it coreconfig.xml and then copying and pasting the code shown in my first post into the coreconfig.xml file.

Fast and Furius I do have that one! lol, but I don't understand what to do with it, I do not have the coreconfig.xml file, I am in the GTA SA>MTA folder but it is not there!!

Should I create it manually? if so how!?

And again to the fast and furious when you say "download", do you mean copy and paste? I'm just so confused about all this.

Yeah what Boger said, I'm in the exact same situation but noone seems to be answering the question I am asking.

I tried to create a text document and call it coreconfig.xml in hope that the .xml would make it a .xml but it didn't work.

I right clicked and created a text document and renamed it "coreconfig.xml" I then went into the file and copied the code in, I then clicked file and save. Is that right?

just renamed it? it probably got saved as coreconfig.xml.txt. Why don't you just download the coreconfig.xml it offers you and put it in the folder?