Main Menu Crash

Guest Boger

Alright, I decided I wanted to try the DM version of MTA. But apon loading to the main menu I get a crash about 3 seconds later. I am have found what I think to be a fix to my problem in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=89&t=22140 . But I do not know exactly how to create that file, for it does not exist :( Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am on Windows Vista X64 PC Specs are below.

Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 @ 3.00Ghz

2048MB Crucial Ballistix RAM

2x80gb Hd's 1x320gb HD

LG DvD Burner

ATI 2900PRO 512MB

EVGA 680I LT T1 (I think been a while)

Again I would really like to test this modification, so any help would be welcome.

Ermm....After reading my above post it does not make sense. What I am trying to say is the coreconfig.xml is MIA. It is not in GTA San Andreas/MTA I have checked and checked. Could someone upload the file for me maybe or something along those lines. Sorry, but I have been waiting a few years to try the DM version of this mod.

Yeah I'm stuck with you aswell, I tried to create the file like the guy said, I right clicked and created a new folder and named it what he said, I then inserted the info into the folder in a text file, but this didn't work, I wish people would explain things better.