What is it going to be this year?

Dark Dragon

Question

hi there,

the first quarter of 2008 is going to end soon and this also means that the second quarter starts. maybe some of you remember last year. many users were really angry and complained about the mta team. the reason was that they told us they would sell mta dm on the famous platform steam. well, it was impossible to stop the community from yelling "ZOMFG WE DON'T WANT PAY PLS I WANT MTA NOT FOR MONEY NOOO" and stuff like that.

another cool thing was DownTown... this is still a section of this forum and if you don't know what downtown is you should really check it out... remember: those posts were written 3 years ago. it's really worth a visit... still makes me laugh, even if i wasn't part of the community at this time... https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewforum.php?f=79

Putting a release date on the project so early is almost impossible but we are aiming for a public beta by the end of 2007 and a release somewhere mid 2008. The first art for the game will follow in a couple of days/weeks.

so when are we going to see this?! :wink:

but why do i write this post? well maybe I'm just bored of mapping atm... in fact i just want to know what they are going to do this year. those who still don't know what i mean: APRIL FOOLS JOKES!!!

what do you think is it going to be this year? maybe they announce the map editor and i'll end crying in the corner because it was just a joke. or maybe we finally get to know who's Soulja Boys best friend (i mean beside Samwell, Brophy) just to hear "HaHa - April fool!" afterwards. or they tell us something true, we think it was just a joke and with the next release we get surprised... does this ruin the joke? I'm sorry :wink: >:)

:big5:tell me what you think!

1 answer to this question