[REL] In-Game Map Editor

The problem is, a nickname and username are not really numbers.

I already tried some other stuff (and try to learn), one of the easiest ways are:

--File Generated with OffRoader23's In-Game MTA DatchMatch Map Editor!  

objectid[0] = createObject(5000, 2058.7827148438, 1535.3381347656, 9.671875, 0, 0, 0) -- ["User: XetaQuake"] ["Nick: XetaQuake"]  
objectid[1] = createObject(2000, 2057.8776855469, 1536.1126708984, 9.671875, 0, 319, 0) -- ["User: XetaQuake"] ["Nick: XetaQuake"]  
objectid[2] = createObject(9001, 2067.9504394531, 1535.2299804688, 15.57187461853, 0, 0, 0) -- ["User: XetaQuake"] ["Nick: dude"]  

And that works good, i am able to load the map without problems. But then, i get the problem i describe already when i save the map after loading:

oh man, assuming i fix the /loadmap problem, there is another problem i think:

adopted i save a existing map with already existing objects - who will be the creator of the old objects, there was loaded?

Unfortunately, the script doesn´t add just the new objects on a existing map file, the script creates a complete new map on the same name.

So there will be no ElementData on all the already existing objects.

-------------

I can't see you in scripting, you are not learning anything...

50p, i realy try to get this working, i also searching my problems on google, i read table tutorials and so on. The problem is, most of them not help me on this situation.

So, i´am in another way right now.

I created a script that allows users to get Model ID and coordinates from the object the user stand on.

Now users can report them, and its relatively easy now to find and delete crap objects.

When someone want to continue my idea, that's fine for me. I for my part are finish with this, to many time i spend for this, and i´am create gang scripts etc. at this time too...

Special thanks to 50p and Gamesnert, thanks for helping me.

It was probably easier to create the script from scratch to begin with. All the effort you spend trying to adapt the existing script to your needs could have been used to create a fully working map editor script. Not that it is of any use to you now...

EDIT:

If you are stilling planning to head in the same direction you can also make created objects children of their creator. That's much easier because you can simply iterate through the children of a parent.