Best MTA Moment

[FMJ]ParadoX

Question

So thought I'd make a topic for people to share their best moments in MTA in,

Personally I don't have one best moment, Every time I connected to start a clan war especially for [FMJ], I loved it, being the last player alive for my team knowing I'd have to play awesome to win it for the team, chatting crap on teamspeak to other members, really intensified the game itself. :wink: Even when I used to whine at people for glitching,cheating or using bugs to win, I kept coming back for more, VC was so addictive, recently tried playing it again and I still love it but with a lack of people it isn't the same, this saddened me but like everything in life it was going to come to an end.

Post away guys :wink:

7 answers to this question

As some of you know I was banned from GER/ENG PhrozenByte. My best moment was when I was talking to one of the admins (I used to be in his clan and this is me pretending to be another member of it)

Returned^^(AKA eXo|Allah)"remember the good times we had in this clan, I wonder where they all are now, Sean, Toni, and who's the other one, Oh yes Allah"

Admin (remains anonymous): Yeah but Allah is banned :lol:

Returned^^: Are you sure hes banned? **Nick change**

My best moments would probably be the first time I tried MTA:VC and had some fun with my schoolmates. they pretended to be the A-team and chased me in a van xD

I also loved racing in RaFS and fearedgamers servers on MTA:Race. There was plenty of good players, and many great races :)

Haven't got to play much DM yet though, lack of time and an internet connection at home *sigh*