Any Clans in MTA:SA looking to revive matches VC Style?

VCES>RonSeal

• 1 month later...
SAES? Fight a war? Surely they must realize that VC style wars do not involve making money and leveling their characters but rather killing and other things that are outlawed off their server ^_^.

*cough* =P.

:P You make SAES sound like they're some kind of modern-ish TLR or Ankeborg, haha!

Edit: Hai2u Ron :shock:

SAES? Fight a war? Surely they must realize that VC style wars do not involve making money and leveling their characters but rather killing and other things that are outlawed off their server ^_^.

*cough* =P.

:P You make SAES sound like they're some kind of modern-ish TLR or Ankeborg, haha!

Edit: Hai2u Ron :shock:

That was my intention ^_^.

Although, it was intended as a joke, but poor Ron took that one quite seriously =(. He seems to be real sensitive about his server, he even went as far as to PM me about it =).

I miss killing VCES tbh ='(. EDIT: And KFC too, hi KFG ^_^.

That was my intention ^_^.

Although, it was intended as a joke, but poor Ron took that one quite seriously =(. He seems to be real sensitive about his server, he even went as far as to PM me about it =).

I miss killing VCES tbh ='(. EDIT: And KFC too, hi KFG ^_^.