Artifical intelligence

I didn't know something like it was already scripted before, but, i made anutha one.

Since I suppose that all (MTA internal and non MTA) bugs are resolved, I release it to the public, and want to know your opinion about it.

Like "get this piece of crap away", or something.

This script is made for potential machine enemies, which fire rockets at you.

You can destroy them and get money for it.

The enemies are defense-machines in the main part. Since it should be no big problem to script some new enemies, feel free to do so.

I found some bugs concerning the Objects:

When I use "destroyObject(array[number])", it seems that the object won't be destroyed until the array[number] is assigned with another object/value.

Destroying and recreating objects doesn't work sometimes. The objects somewhat seem to exist, but are not visible client-side.

Or the objects get destroyed and stay "being there".

(Of course, I worked around the problem by moving the objects very fast, instead of creating or destroying them)

Don't forget to steal the script by putting your own name under it.

I have no idea why the "lua" extension is not allowed (makes sense, in a lua forum :P )

Well, zipped it, uploaded it to megaupload.de. http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=739RB5UD

Fileshack: http://www.fileshack.us/get_file.php?id ... le=KI2.zip

Ow, and there is only one condition for using this script:

Do whatever you can to advertise for MTA!

Its boring to have a max of 20-30 players per server. More players!

Youtube + AI + some other cool scripts can do the trick.

@ DracoBlue: Nope, this is not a personal attack against you, I'll script a better one. When I get the right resonance. I won't script stuff for GTAT no one likes.

The only reason I scripted that is to show that MTA LUA scripts can do more then just plain deathmatch.

Holga Dansk is waiting to wake up!

@ DracoBlue: Nope, this is not a personal attack against you, I'll script a better one. When I get the right resonance. I won't script stuff for GTAT no one likes.

The only reason I scripted that is to show that MTA LUA scripts can do more then just plain deathmatch.

Holga Dansk is waiting to wake up!

:-).

It looks good as always :)

- Draco