animals

Guest jocko

actually he wants sims, diablo and some wrestling game at once. Or maybe monkey island?

well it wouldnt be impossible to put in some custom models which look like animals, monsters or wrestlers in but it would be hard to make them kill people or whatever. we already saw the shark, its definitely possible...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This topic is supstd to be about animals in MTA not a hot coffee multiplayer mod :P . Anyway, how about hunting deer in the countryside? I always thought it would be funny if you could hunt them with a RPG or drive-by on a herd of em or run them over with a combine harvester.

This topic is supstd to be about animals in MTA not a hot coffee multiplayer mod :P . Anyway, how about hunting deer in the countryside? I always thought it would be funny if you could hunt them with a RPG or drive-by on a herd of em or run them over with a combine harvester.

what types of objects can be used (3d formats)

and this models can have a mesh colision?

if this can be done, i will modeling a new 3d city :D

ill pay u 9999999999999$ if u'll modeling liberty city (gta3) :shock::shock:

There's no need to do that. You can export dff files from the gta3.img and import them into 3ds max for example and convert them to sa.

ill pay u 9999999999999$ if u'll modeling liberty city (gta3) :shock::shock:

There's no need to do that. You can export dff files from the gta3.img and import them into 3ds max for example and convert them to sa.