|What Mr.Bill is|

omg omg omg!! I'm a pic that dosn't work! the horror!! THE HORROR!

first, get this out of the way...

costume.jpg

gladfortears, I see you've been here very resent, spamming the forums, worst then the likes of me and iggy (no offence iggy) thinkin gyour "all that" well, let me tell you something, *takes off his mod bage* (all those who do not like swearing.. or uppercase, stop reading now) YOU NOT!! YOU A FUCKING NEWBIE SPAMMER WHO DESERVES TO BE SHOT AND FED TO THE OTHER FUCKING NEWBS ON THIS BOARD!! YOU MAKE ME SICK!!! YOUR THE FUCKING THISGN WRONG WITH THIS DAMN WORLD, WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH YOU??!?!?! WHERE YOU NOT LOVED ENUF AS A CHILD? ORA RE YOU STILL A CHILD? CANT GET A DATE SO YOU COME ON HERE INSTEAD!!?!?!?! NO FRIENDS SO INSTEAD YOU GO ON THE INTERENET TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL AS BAD AS YOU DO?!?!?!! YOUR ONE FUCKED UP PEACE OF SHIT!!!!! this is for you.

newbie.jpg

k, now I think all I need to let out is some mindless swearing direct to the greatest of all dumbass's.

YOU FUCKING PEACE OF SHIT FUCKER BITCH BASTARD HORE!! YOU LIKE FUCKING EATING FUCKING DAMN SHIT FOR FUCKING DAMNED ASS FUCKING BREAKSFAST YOU COCK MUNCHER ASS LICKING PEACE OF FUCKING ASSHOLE SHIT!!!