Ghost Driver

Capsinurass

This bug is so weird, i hear that window mode can do some weird things.

If you are in window mode and enter a car a passenger (with no one driving), then you minimize the MTA window. You will hear someone get into your car.... And even the sound of you car driving, If you then open the MTA window again there will be no one in the drivers seat but you will have moved! Some one is driving you car around! But when you look they are not there.... And you stop moving. The car just drives around the streets like a NPC does!

(I found this but while in a banshee, i dont know if it does it in other cars. And i was in a server by myself.)

Edited by Guest

Hence the

So i suppose you should not whine about bugs caused by window mode. (at least yet)

As it's not yet fully supported and only put in so you don't have to exit/enter game all the time to change something in your script. It has been taken out for dp1, then put in again

Hence the

i hear that window mode can do some weird things.

I know that window mode has some crazy bugs in it, and that it only meant for scripting. i just wanted to tell someone about it because it is so unexpected!

Just thought you would want to know about it. as this is the Bug section, isnt it?

Hence the
i hear that window mode can do some weird things.

I know that window mode has some crazy bugs in it, and that it only meant for scripting. i just wanted to tell someone about it because it is so unexpected!

Just thought you would want to know about it. as this is the Bug section, isnt it?

Since I have widescreen, and cannot turn widescreen off or on in MTA atm, I use the windowed mode very often even for playing.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! Great bug! It should NOT be fixed :D Also, I tried opening MTA window fast after minimizing it. And I saw that door of seat I was sitting in was open! I understood possible reason. You know, in GTA SA when there's no driver in the car and there's a passenger, he exits the car and enters driver seat. I think in MTA ped controlled by you does the same while MTA window is minimized. But when you open window, MTA tells GTA SA that you must be in the passenger seat.