DODO DUEL! (but for SA)

paul527

What parts of Liberty City were used back in those days? I am importing the mafia mansion to MTA. I could just as well import the entire hilltop. And I am also trying to convert the classic Dodo model to SA.

Edit:

I was thinking of the selected area's (red parts).

blog2906081da7.jpg

Yo, Ace_Gambit, I looked at your post and am excited to see the end result with the importing you are doing there. I want to mention that I think you are importing the correct areas there for a nice dodo duel.

(although i might exclude the AK-47 and UZI because I rarely saw players use these. Usually I saw players using the pistol and occasionally the flamethrower and shotgun)

I also wanted to say that I think I was sleeping when I posted this thread's first post. I remember UZI usage now :)

The first test results look promising. But there are some major issues as well. Serious de-syncing is one of those problems. Sometimes the collision data does not load at all and getting out or spawning aircrafts makes you fall through. Another major issue is LOD. You can not change the LOD which results in landmasses fading out too soon. Hopefully I can make this work but it's going to be really tricky.

blog0107082xl5.jpg

• 1 year later...
Could you (please) make the army base of vice city in san andreas?

Can't you do it by your self? It isn't that hard, just go search in the GTA VC img files for the txd, and the dff files. Converted them to GTA SA computable ones, with 3ds max and script them into your script. :D