adding resources to admin only

jkub

hello i downloaded the alternative_editor for my server, its a map editor, and im always editng my map, but when other people enter my server it interfers with other scripts when the open f1 for the freeroam gui when they click it places a road from the editor. it disappoints everyone that enters my server. they dont know what it is, they think its a bug or somthing the only way to stop it is turn the resource off. what im trying to say is that i want it to where only admins can use the this resource so it dont bother whoever enters, so i can edit my map in peace. i would appreciate any help, thanks in advance

Well actually you shouldn't be able to see roads that are created by other players because the objects are created clientside and the thing with the freeroam gui is because I just haven't made the editor compatible with other resources like freeroam gui yet but at first you could open the options menu of the editor with "j" at the same time as you use the freeroamgui so as long as the options window is open you won't spawn any objects by clicking somewhere. I think in the next version i will add a feature so you can set in the meta.xml if only admins or all players should be able to use the editor.

well when you said that you could only see the roads clientside, i want them to be seen client and server so everyone can see what i make, for example an admin island in the sky, i want other people to see it, do you know how i can make it to where other people can see objects i place.