Hookers!

Tubbie

What's the nicest way of getting your HP back? Yeah, you can just die and respawn, but think about single player. You know, that pretty lady with the 2 nice polygon lumps on the front who gets your car bouncing. Yeah, that's right... the hooker!

Would be nice to implement hookers when introducing NPCs :D

What happens if I’m bouncing away in the car and another player comes and fires bullet holes through my vehicle?

The polygon created, bee-stingers as I call them, won’t be much pleasure if I’m getting shot at.

Edited by Guest

Well.. why would that be the case? Hookers already are included :D I would even consider it discriminating if they are not included ;) LOL :P What's wrong with a nice hooker and a good shag? It will definately fill CJ's health bar... perhaps you should make it possible to shoot while you're rocking your car ghehe... a real gangsta always knows when to pop his enemies... even when he's busy doing errrrr... things :roll:

Well.. why would that be the case? Hookers already are included :D I would even consider it discriminating if they are not included ;) LOL :P What's wrong with a nice hooker and a good shag? It will definately fill CJ's health bar... perhaps you should make it possible to shoot while you're rocking your car ghehe... a real gangsta always knows when to pop his enemies... even when he's busy doing errrrr... things :roll:

This is the most bizarre topic I have ever read. I hope this never gets implemented, purely because it's plain wrong, you are talking about necrophilia.. dear dear.

... ahhh well that was a joke! I'm sorry if you got me wrong, guess I have a strange sense of humour. Anywayz, my point is that hookers are a fun way of getting HP and you can solve problems like being shot at while doing the adult only thingy... is by using the hooker as some sort of human shield. That's all :D

Gosh :P

haha LOL :D

well i guess it would be fun you could create a gamemode of it called WHEN THE CAR IS ROCKING DON'T COME KNOCKING :mrgreen::mrgreen:

PS:i share your humor im NL 2 :D

Haha cool! By the way, you remember me of the old skool GTA2 saying "No donation, noooooooooo salvation" :P Hookers should get paid ofcourse :D

By the way... who's Mark Dixie? :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...