[REL] Banking System 2.3

50p

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Line 123 in bank.gui.client.lua

I was displaying it because I the first 'if' statement never passed but it should, it was caused by misspelling.

I haven't tested the Transfer functionality since I was testing it myselft, but it should work.

ah line 123 thanks for the info! :)

And the problem with the accounts are this:

• 1. i start the server
    2. i conneting
    3. i make /register and deposit cash
    4. i restart the server
    (now the cash is in the accounts.xml)
    5. i connecting
    6. i login in, and then: "No account with your nick"
    7. then i show in the accounts.xml, and this is in it:

<accounts> 
   <autologin>0</autologin> 
   <account name="Console" password=""/> 
</accounts> 

the file is fully reset to standard!

hey 50p, can we hope for a new version?

I think you a realy busy because its a while ago that you have posting last times

I'll continue improving it when my new PC will work as it should because my 2nd 1GB RAM stick "crashing" my PC, so I wait for help on other forums, hopefully they'll help me. It may require reinstalling OS. I don't want to install every software because I'll have to do it again... sorry if I disappointed you.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't want to disappoint you... I've stopped developing it because I am quiet busy writing something else. Really sorry. If I'll decide to improve it I'm sure I'll post it here.

In the mean time please post suggestions if you have any and I'll probably think of adding it.

oh pity to hear this :cry:

because there a no other banking system for MTA out yet.

but ok It is your decision, perhaps sometime there come a new version, then i am happy 8)

In the mean time please post suggestions if you have any and I'll probably think of adding it.

i only have one suggestion: that the saving works right, without the accounts.xml file crashes :wink:

thanks for replay, out :)

• 1 month later...

I don´t think you would give him $50...its his time and when 50p don´t have so many time i fully understand the problem...

he said Maybe.

When you creates a script, don´t see the problem befor you release it and then you have no time to fix it, what do you making?

So, i just hope for a new version 8)

Ok, I've managed to get some time for it and I hope I got what all of you wanted!

Changes:

* fixed: accounts.xml does not get deleted anymore!

* changed: money gets saved into SQLite database (only if you are/were logged in)

not mentioned in the "Version history" at community website:

* added: "withdraw all", "deposit all" and "transfer all" buttons for quick management

Re-download the bank resource from the same place: https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.html?p ... ails&id=54

PS. Don't forget to report any bugs you found to improve the script! Thanks.

YEA i love you! :)

Its so long ago, the hope was away, but now 50p strikes back 8)

Thanks! Thanks thanks! :!:

//EDIT: a little question: the money saves in a database right? but how can i give the script the right infos to connect to a database (name, host, pw...)?

It saves money to SQLite database which is included with MTA. It's not MySQL where you have to connect first. SQLite does not require any connection (as it's on the server itself). The database file is called 'registry.db' which is located in server's directory, you can open/edit it using SQLite Database Browser.

I think I found a bug, but I won't tell you what it is as I want to see how long it will take you to find it, lol.

Lol XetaQuake easily becomes somebody's fan ^^

BTW: Nice job, now I'm sorry that I didn't checked it out before :P

Also maybe we should have only one of all possible mods, which will be open to everyone for editing!

We don't want to have thousands of same scripts all again! (like in SA-MP ^^)

Cheers ;)

Nidza

Lol XetaQuake easily becomes somebody's fan ^^

BTW: Nice job, now I'm sorry that I didn't checked it out before :P

Also maybe we should have only one of all possible mods, which will be open to everyone for editing!

We don't want to have thousands of same scripts all again! (like in SA-MP ^^)

Cheers ;)

Nidza