-XIII-4Cazp.UK

MTA SA DM - Likes and dislikes

brophy: but they don't know the solution to 1st one until they come here and ask and get responded. but they all know tab+alt

brophy: but they don't know the solution to 1st one until they come here and ask and get responded. but they all know tab+alt

its pretty hard for a newbie like me to figure that out...and its even harder for people who can't speak english.

why isn't it possible, to hit the "windows" key to get back on the desktop?^^

its pretty hard for a newbie like me to figure that out...and its even harder for people who can't speak english.

why isn't it possible, to hit the "windows" key to get back on the desktop?^^

isn't it the same if i use the window mode and then just minimize the window :?:

isn't it the same if i use the window mode and then just minimize the window :?:

True, yes. but not everyone knows that you can use 'window' so.

btw 'window' is meant for server owners (scripters) who need to switch to windows/mta very fast to test. (like me)

True, yes. but not everyone knows that you can use 'window' so.

btw 'window' is meant for server owners (scripters) who need to switch to windows/mta very fast to test. (like me)

(think of abuse),

which?

so other players cant kill u while the game is minimized...but the point is..you can't kill them too..its not like godmode hack or something :roll:

(think of abuse),

which?

so other players cant kill u while the game is minimized...but the point is..you can't kill them too..its not like godmode hack or something :roll:

True, but you can escape from a fight.

'Oh im almost dead, lets press windows button.. then they walk away'

Ye good point, reminds me from the MTA 0.5 'pausers'

True, but you can escape from a fight.

'Oh im almost dead, lets press windows button.. then they walk away'

Ye good point, reminds me from the MTA 0.5 'pausers'

yeh but i had a sulotion for that in 0.5, just stand next to em with a chainsaw (they won't pause for ever :P ). To bad the chansaw in SA sucks and is weak

yeh but i had a sulotion for that in 0.5, just stand next to em with a chainsaw (they won't pause for ever :P ). To bad the chansaw in SA sucks and is weak

The sync is better in MTA than SAMP. However, MTA is more unpredictable, so SAMP is a lot more predictable. The scripting is all right, and supports a LOT (LOT LOT LOT) more supports than SAMP does, but somebody should write more tutorials, as a new user I'm feeling sort of lost here.

The sync is better in MTA than SAMP. However, MTA is more unpredictable, so SAMP is a lot more predictable. The scripting is all right, and supports a LOT (LOT LOT LOT) more supports than SAMP does, but somebody should write more tutorials, as a new user I'm feeling sort of lost here.