MTA SA DM - Likes and dislikes

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forget about that

DISLIKES

- there is no view distance for blips. it would be nice. and it should be more efficient if it's in mta core than if we script it in lua

- sometimes I can't use my mouse in the game and I have to run gta:sa and restore default settings...

- i have sometimes "super speed" in mta. then have I over 100 fps and game is to fast for me :P I have the same bug in gta:sa, but not in sa-mp ;) So if sa-mp has fixed it, you can do it also !

- there is no view distance for blips. it would be nice. and it should be more efficient if it's in mta core than if we script it in lua

Scripting it client side is pretty efficient

- sometimes I can't use my mouse in the game and I have to run gta:sa and restore default settings...

Just alt+tab until its fixed, i often get this prob even in SP

- i have sometimes "super speed" in mta. then have I over 100 fps and game is to fast for me :P I have the same bug in gta:sa, but not in sa-mp ;) So if sa-mp has fixed it, you can do it also !

Let me guess, dual core amd? get latest amd drivers or core optimizer

Let me guess, dual core amd?

right ;)

Thanks a lot for answers!

Hmmm I found one dislike more.

Why peds have function setPedAnimations and players don't ?

ps. great job guys. I'm very happy when I see day after day how many functions has you added on MTA wiki !

-Better sync then other MP mods.

-Stable engine, less crashes etc.

-Cool interface(GUI and stuff).

Dislikes:

-Can't ALT+TAB and windowed mode doesn't work if I don't know the name of the dll(which allows you to do windowed mode) so I can use ProxyLibraries from the ENBSeries mod.

-FPS limit of 45.

Other then that MTA rox. :wink:

mhh i get up to 50 fps... its not the fault of my computer... what is the official fps-limit?

btw your dislikes are a bit silly... no frame limiter would cause unfairness and alt tabbing would cause desync... those limits verify that the mta team knows what's a must have to guarantee a fair game.

-FPS limit of 45.

lol for me the FPS limit is 60 i think your hardware is just to weak :?

mhh i get up to 50 fps... its not the fault of my computer... what is the official fps-limit?

I have 100+FPS in SAMP and in GTASA Single Player and in MTASA it's constantly on 45.

There's definitely a FPS Limit.

• 2 weeks later...
samp has got the girls -> girls keep the guys -> samp keeps everyone.

mta dm, on the other hand, feels foreign and unusual to girls. no girls->no guys->nobody

so only computer nerds like us are here

:lol: that is soo stupid..

but can be true :shock:

well

im still waiting DP3 :D

• 4 weeks later...

Dislikes

1.u cant go back to the desktop while u are ingame ..thats realy annoying..it makes me feel like im a prisoner.. :lol:

2.dont like the chat window with that blue background..would be better without any bg

(fix the first one and i'll promise u alot more players will come and play mta... :shock: )

Dislikes

1.u cant go back to the desktop while u are ingame ..thats realy annoying..it makes me feel like im a prisoner.. :lol:

2.dont like the chat window with that blue background..would be better without any bg

(fix the first one and i'll promise u alot more players will come and play mta... :shock: )

Dislikes

1. type window in console before joining a server

2. all chat style can be changed, type help in console (when in a server)

Dislikes

1. type window in console before joining a server

2. all chat style can be changed, type help in console (when in a server)