MTA SA DM - Likes and dislikes

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... you guys were talking about some annoying cheater who keeps returning after serial banning him. Well, it might be the case he's running MTA from a virtual pc. Don't know if that makes a difference, but if you ask me, you can just start another session, install MTA and off you go :D Or is this a stupid idea? LOL

Hmm... you guys were talking about some annoying cheater who keeps returning after serial banning him. Well, it might be the case he's running MTA from a virtual pc. Don't know if that makes a difference, but if you ask me, you can just start another session, install MTA and off you go :D Or is this a stupid idea? LOL

that doesn't explains how he got a new serial...

that doesn't explains how he got a new serial...

Yeah.. I think he was reinstalling and rejoining.

I banned his serial and like 30 seconds later he came right back with the user name kokoras and a completely different serial. I don't know how, but he did.

kokoras username is now banned from community. I've seen this ip trying to register 2 new accounts on the day he was banned, both failed

Likes and dislikes? Sure, a few here and there, nothing is perfect.

I do miss locking arms with some of the oldies, the people I first knew. It would be nice to bring a little from the past along forward with you at times.

Edited by Guest
I don' t like:

- Desert Deagle' s sync

- Some weird sync bug

- To much bugged people around (no shooting or sliding and shooting)

- Lack of good gamemodes

- Lack of people

- When i am in menu screen i can' t use X-Fire

- Some other random bug

Apart these things i listed, MTA is perfect in my opinion. :wink:

Now i have to add another dislike to my previous list, maybe the most important one.

Today i played some 1 vs 1 in MTA with some walkng weapon like Deagle, Combat Shotgun and Normal Shotgun and then with some long range weapon like AK-47, Sniper: what i have noticed is that with long range weapons sync is perfect, BUT with the walking and short range ones i have to leadaim much more than *other SA' s multiplayer modification* and there are many sync bugs... i hope you will solve these problems because it would be pointless to play DM-style with MTA having all these problems.

PS: ping was about 90 and there were vehicles around (dunno if this is an useful info)

• 2 weeks later...

I have another hacker to report that needs to be banned. He has threatened to shut down my server many times and spams when admins are not on, and uses hacks to get guns and spawn kills all the time. He claims he has a server crasher but I've yet to see him use it, and he claimed he can hack my server and shut it down forever. I frequently saw him on when kokoras was on also so I believe that they may know each other. He hadn't been a problem until recently he has been causing problems again.

I have serial and what name he uses in game:

HGU3-D2GQ-VL42-MGU4

Username should be under Kamikazero or Kamikazer0

Thanks.

We had this trouble on AlienX's Freeroam, there was this person (thecrazyman I think he was called) who kept coming onto the server and annoying the admins. Somebody was sure he had been banned before so I decided to ban him anyway. And he came back on ... He then went to say "i woz banned 4 stupid reason", well pardon me, but surely coming onto server once you have been banned from it for whatever reason, justifies an immediate ban ...

Sorry for quoting this post that was posted last month.

thecrazyman would be the right name. Often when I'm on lil Toady's FMJ server, he often came on and annoying people then coming on saying things like "I got banned for a stupid reason", then I and another Admin says "well, avoiding bans is never smart, so there's your answer". And he gets banned again and comes back on saying the same, just saying it in a different way.

I've seen that name before on Race. On a cheating server too (I don't cheat online. But on STONED Freeroam on Race, I only use a cheat program there and there only, and not even that much, just for the fun of it). He was no that server. And since it's a cheat allowed server.

Maybe you can find a way to ban his cpu? And if he gets back, then he has too many computers.

Well lol, not necesarilly, I have 5 GTA capable computers, but according to the invalid serial topic theres a way to change serial, and thats what people are doing I guess. There does need to be something that gets your computer hardware on install and saves it and then you can block that from connecting to MTA.

They are so similar...and lua can do so much more...MTA will NEVER have pawn so don't hold your breath on that one. How is pawn easier then lua??? You just don't know lua and are used to pawn therefore you think it's easier, when if you actually got into lua you'd find it MUCH more easier then pawn, and much more powerful.

You can't judge 2 things if you've only ever tried 1 of the 2. Try lua, and I don't mean look at it and say you don't like it. Try scripting something like a gamemode in lua and see if it does good, better than pawn, and is easier to do.

I tried LUA but i dislike it, I haven´t time to learn LUAS scripting, I am scripting in pawn 1,5 year and it is at this time much more easier for me.

you're not the only one who was in that situation, there are lots of ppl who were used to PAWN and switched to LUA

it's not that hard as you think, just try doing something simple at first if you don't know something feel free to ask, you'll get the hang of it real fast ;)