Error downloading the requsted files

Guest Imako

When I'm tring to connect to a server, it's start to download the files, and after few seconds an error appear:

(Download Error #0-28)

What can I do?

Please help. :cry::cry::cry:

I also have the same problem. I have started my own server. Everything is running great. Only when anyone tries to connect to it they get the message.

(Download Error #0-28)

And I get the message:

ERROR: COULDN'T PACKETIZE ARGUMENT LIST, INVALID ELEMENT SPECIFIED

I have configured my router as well of turned off my firewalls. It did not help

When I'm tring to connect to a server, it's start to download the files, and after few seconds an error appear:

(Download Error #0-28)

What can I do?

Please help. :cry::cry::cry:

if you mean not your server the topic has to be moved to Client Side

EDIT: i was kind of mean there ;)

possible packet loss its sopouse to work if you have broadband

Edited by Guest
I also have the same problem. I have started my own server. Everything is running great. Only when anyone tries to connect to it they get the message.

(Download Error #0-28)

And I get the message:

ERROR: COULDN'T PACKETIZE ARGUMENT LIST, INVALID ELEMENT SPECIFIED

I have configured my router as well of turned off my firewalls. It did not help

We are getting the same problem on our server, as I have mentioned in another post that is still un answered, The server seems to work ok ( its a 32 slot server) but for some reason we never seem to be able to get more than 4 players in at a time. This is not due to nobody joining, loads of people join but they mostly all time out or quit before they have spawned. It does not matter what game mode or what map is running either. Some people can join without any problem others can't. We have had the server reinstalled and still the problem remains, it's very annoying.

But anyway, that error about packetizing argument list resides in the cdm game mode resource. It happens every time a player is sellecting or changing team, I'm not saying that it's nothing to worry about but there is nothing you can do about it. It's just a bad bit of coding and needs to be fixed for the next release.