February 19th is talk in Engrish day!

Ransom

So us group decided for the make benefit of population on this nautical day that will live in infamy, that February 19th is talk in Engrish day. Unlike talk like a pirate day, this appears to be our brainchild. I scavenger for official moment on google but moment not exist, so I settled for the registration day of http://www.engrish.com which is:

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)

Domain Name: ENGRISH.COM

Created on: 19-Feb-00

Expires on: 19-Feb-11

Last Updated on: 06-Feb-08

February 19th. Luckily for us all, thats 4 days away, right on time. Be prepared for Engrish day :twisted:

p.s. if you live under a rock, refer to the following link to understand what engrish is:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=engrish

p.p.s. the grammar used in this post was talking in engrish, duh

I desire all happy engrish days.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

English > Japanese ... copy Japanese to box, Japanese > English

Instant Engrish!

Memorable translations so far:

Lucif3r^ the male of the person is loves the fact that the chicken is inhaled

Everyone has known that Internet is the consecutive tube

I desire the desire of the happy engrish day erorr404 I when you join to the party

Brophy it has fat quality from the entire outer space which is connected

the trout poor make out of water not long :( why do hurt her!

The multi robbery automobiles (MTA) it is heavily correction for the group of contestants for the game series of the theft automobile of the north of Rockstar.

Whether I we do eat the pizza today, you think in the doubt. Perhaps that this is the mystery meat. I massive hates mysteries meat.

We are extremely joyful our first developer which issued last week to us look at in advance to the response. We obtain the pleasure performance by some communities and it are greatly looked any people have by our powerful scripting/mapping system!

Im rotary Japanese I think of im rotary Japanese which I think really so

I am turned circular circular circular like right of the record baby right of the circular baby on the circular right

It meaning that that is engrish day, today it inhales my English, is it becomes, severely criticize

• 1 year later...

ROFLMAO. That's hilarious.

Yes, it's been about two years since that was posted, but I just saw that now.

Lucif3r^ the male of the person is loves the fact that the chicken is inhaled

Everyone has known that Internet is the consecutive tube

I desire the desire of the happy engrish day erorr404 I when you join to the party

Brophy it has fat quality from the entire outer space which is connected

the trout poor make out of water not long :( why do hurt her!

The multi robbery automobiles (MTA) it is heavily correction for the group of contestants for the game series of the theft automobile of the north of Rockstar.

Whether I we do eat the pizza today, you think in the doubt. Perhaps that this is the mystery meat. I massive hates mysteries meat.

We are extremely joyful our first developer which issued last week to us look at in advance to the response. We obtain the pleasure performance by some communities and it are greatly looked any people have by our powerful scripting/mapping system!

Im rotary Japanese I think of im rotary Japanese which I think really so

I am turned circular circular circular like right of the record baby right of the circular baby on the circular right

It meaning that that is engrish day, today it inhales my English, is it becomes, severely criticize

IGGY which is questioned with your birthday [me] is winner ENGRISH day

It is your birthday without being able to curve, it is iggy that? Because I say the forum, a certain thing which believes that is your birthday. Because this your birthday the same day has been attached as a story of engrish day, it is epic. Celebration.

Just special engrish is not permitted in engrish day, the original amateur engrish whom the individual draws up

Bad economy brought the thorough effect for the festival model of engrish. We are disappointed. I next year desire your beautiful return.

p.s. Engrish king engrish day this year it let escape Johnline. It is hard to withstand sarcasm almost.