help with server

Guest mt-jase

help ive set up server ,server is on list etc but wen i enter server script wont load black screen can someone help me ive tried vote for dm etc by pressin f9 or f8

any help would be great as forums look dead

first i forgot to say you must type stopall in server window before you start broph

that might sort it if not try next

sorry man no MSN

in mta server directory look for \mods\deathmatch\then edit acl.xml

should be like this

-------- put your username instead of heavyair

then

edit accounts.xml

------- put your username instead of heavyair and password if u want

that should give u admin access in the server window but in game u need to open console and

type login "your username" "your password"

• 2 weeks later...
the best way ive found to solve this IS :

start mta server / dont start mta dm yet

in server window type stopall ( all one word )

then type start broph

then type fr

should give you full map freeroam

hope it helps :D

I hope this is not too much off topic but I just want to point out that you don't need to run broph and fr at the same time, you only need to run broph. The broph resource is the freeroam gamemode, it has all the commands and stuff u need, the fr resource is just the commands for freeroam but it wont spawn players in the world. fr is to be used in conjunction with other gamemodes to add more commands to that mode. If you run broph and fr at the same time then each time you create a vehicle you will get two of them one ontop of the other and sometimes one inside the other, as each resource will be trying to spawn one in the same place. this will just make a nasty mess all over your map and can lead to massive fps drops,