MTA Center Login - not logging in FTW!!!!

I wanted to login one day to the center of mta.

I pressed the center login icon.

when i posted my username and password of mtabeta.com (username KINGmatan), it said "wrong username and password, please try agian".

i checked it at mtabeta.com, it said "account disabled".

i tried to create a new account. it named "KINGmatan9" (My EA account username too).

now i tried to login at the center login and it said the same thing "wrong username and password. please try agian". (i tried all these logins cause of my problems that i get kicked from every server for invalid serial).

can somebody help me and tell me why this happens?

Thanks

KINGmatan

well i do use handling lines, but only drift ones, they aren't that fast.

if i will restore my handlings, can i get back my account back? and will this fix my serial problem?

please, i will do ANYTHING to get my account back and MTA SA too

so i'm begging you, please, get my account back, and i will restore these stuff.

but some servers allowes handling lines too....

well but why aren't slow drift handling lines allowed?

but well it's ok no handlings, but why not car / bike / boat / airoplanes / bicycle mods etc not allowed?

well i really like making these stuff relastic, because SA's looking MUCH better with mods.

active these custom models to MTA, i will really like it :D

well to get MTA back there are no problems for me to restore my handlings, but i really like my vehicle mods, so please, only if there is no other choice, i will delete them, but please let me keep them.

it will be a better thing if custom models will be activated as car mods :D

No, vehicle mods can cause sync troubles too, they have different collisions, if you really want your vehicle mods go script it so MTA replaces them, MTA Team has given us model replacing funcs for that.. But don't mod your gta, or have 2 copies installed, one for mods and second for MTA.