Isn't This right?!?!

hihohihohiho

function spawnThePlayer ( player )

local b = spawnPlayer ( player, -711+randInt(1,5), 957+randInt(5,9), 12.4, 90, randInt(9,288) )

local b = spawnPlayer ( player, -359.26382446289+randInt(1,5), 1094.6861572266+randInt(5,9), 12.4, 90, randInt(9,288) )

if not b then

spawnThePlayer ( player )

return

end

fadeCamera(player,true)

end

i use this and i go in my server and it only goes to the second one, then i killed my self to see if it swichs off but it only goes the the second one, but i want them to swich off every time u die :/ so.... whats wrong?!?!?

you would need to have to make it a random selection. right now, both spawnplayers are executed and the later one is the only one really important, as it overwrites the before info.

You should maybe do it like the following:

local spawnSet = randInt( 1, 2 ) 
if( spawnSet == 1 ) then 
        spawnPlayer ( player, -711+randInt(1,5), 957+randInt(5,9), 12.4, 90, randInt(9,288) ) 
else 
end 

or with more spawnsets:

local spawnPositions = { 
       { posX=-711, posY=957, posZ=12.4, rotation=90 }, 
       { posX=-359, posY=1094.6, posZ=12.4, rotation=90 } 
} 

local spawnset = randInt( 1, #spawnPositions ) 
       spawnPlayer ( player, spawnPositions[spawnset].posX+randInt(1,5), spawnPositions[spawnset].posY+randInt(5,9),  spawnPositions[spawnset].posZ,  spawnPositions[spawnset].rotation, randInt(9,288) ) 
end 

because i just tried that second one and all it had was a black screen.... and since i have admin i can seee that x y and z

And don't forget that random value can be the same even 100 times one after another, since there are only 2 values that randInt can choose from, so be patient and try killing yourself more times.

huh?

Jeeeez

local spawnset = randInt( 1, #spawnPositions ) 
       spawnPlayer ( player, spawnPositions[spawnset].posX+randInt(1,5), spawnPositions[spawnset].posY+randInt(5,9),  spawnPositions[spawnset].posZ,  spawnPositions[spawnset].rotation, randInt(9,288) ) 
       fadeCamera( player, true ) 
end