Multi bind (same command, different parameters)

Tubbie

Hi guys!

I have a small question... in freeroam, you can customize CJ with addclothes and removeclothes and setstat and stuff. Currently, I have to type all these commands again and again when I join a server... and that kinda sucks. Now I know how to bind commands to a key and I know how to bind different commands to the same key, but you cannot bind 2 or more of the same commands to a key. How can I customize my CJ with my standard gear by pressing one button?

This is what works:

bind x setskin 0

bind x removeclothes 0

bind x addclothes 1 cornrowsb cornrows

bind x setstat 23 999

but... I want to add some more clothes and stats, and when I try to bind another addclothes command, it says it's already bound... that sucks :roll: is there any workaround?

A macro tool types prepared sentences bindet on keys. An application where you put in your needet sentences once and it types them again and again whenever you want. For example you write {F8}addupgrade 1010{ENTER}addupgrade 1825{ENTER}setpaintjob 1 ...(the special key codes depend on the macro tool you use) and bind it on ctrl+P or whatever.

the macro tool i prefer is phraseexpress but im sure you'll find many others on google too

Hmm so the macrotool got me trippin LOL :P I think it is cool when it works, but... I'm just wondering, why can't MTA handle it by default? It's really annoying to just be able to bind different commands, I don't see why a few of the same commands cannot be bound :-s

• 2 weeks later...