MTASA not letting me register.

Guest azza192

When i try to intall MTA SA it asks me to either make a login or not make one, so i choose no to because the make a log in option sends me to a web page which will not even load, if i do press not to make an account and carry on i cannot finish the installation because it says i have an invalid registration key, please help me, the game looks awsome! :redhotevil:

They are working on moveing from server 2 server heres what they said

mtabeta.com difficulties - Monday 4 February 2008 (09:10)

We are currently in the process of switching servers for our mtabeta.com community system. This will be causing some downtime for the entire system, but we expect this to be fixed later on today.

Update 5/2/2008

For all of our new users trying to install the Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas Developer Preview 2 release: the installer relies on the above system, which is currently not online. A result of this is that the installer will fail to provide you with a serial which is needed to launch the application.

We kindly ask you to hold on a little longer for our next Developer Preview 3 release (containing an updated and working installer) - or the launch of our mtabeta.com community system at our new hosting facility, whichever comes first.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...