problem with new map for cdm (solved)

Hello, I just made a map for cdm, when I test it on my own windows server it loads and plays fine, so I gave it to my clan mate to upload to the main server which is linux. When he tries to load it he gets a message saying its an invalid map file. Now I said it plays fine on my server , but when I exit game there is an error message displayed (ERROR: Couldn't packetize argument list, invalid element specified.) so I am guessing this is something to do with it. I have had a good look about for information on this error but cant find anything of use and like I said it loads and works fine on my server, so I am a bit confused. Can anyone please shine some light on this argument list thingy please because I dont want to have to bin a map that works, especially when I have put so much time into making it.

oh and did I mention that it works perfectly when I test it myself ? :)

thanks for reading and hopefully thanks in advance for helping me out, cheers

Auto

edit:

:oops: OK problem solved, new resource contained a few includes like headshot etc. when removed from the meta file the problem went away, strange though as the last gamemode / map that I made had all the same includes and worked on the main server with no problems.

A bit of an embarrasingly simple remedy but I get to play my map after all :D so no complaints, hope this post is of use to anyone else having the same problem b4 I delete the evidence of my scripting noobishness :oops: